Working at the park.

pkitrumpet08

Im just saying there is a difference between waitin 5+ hours to get the call and call them back later, and when noone is anywhere near your stall see if someone called you and get back to them in 2 hours if you can. I just like the ability to see that my mother or grandmother called me. I've told them to only call me if I need to find a way to leave the park...Xtreme emergency. I dont even need to hear the message. If I see the number I would know that somehow, I need to get home, or a hospital.

Other than being alerted that someone has called, your right, there is no other reason to have it.

However I am aware that if someone needs to get ahold of you they can be patched to the ride, so I guess my cellphone will be sleeping in a locker!

Good point Cory. Still all they have to do is call the park and communications will get a hold of you asap. This is a proven fact, but I do understand your post.

right, communications is very reliable and if your family member calls the park in case of an emergency or something things, more often then not, go well and the message is received, so no worries :)

Yep, I understand thats why I wrote this lol:

However I am aware that if someone needs to get ahold of you they can be patched to the ride, so I guess my cellphone will be sleeping in a locker!