Here is the new 2007 brochure

hauntguy

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, the birdy told me that Winterfest would NOT be coming back and that...

-There are 10 years left to Nick contract runs out

-10 years left on scooby

-IJST, TR:TR, etc.... will be changed in the nearby future!

-Fearfest will be back and bigger with NO CHANCE of it going anywhere!

And a few more things that I can't remember that I will post later. -Hauntguy

The rest of the brochure is the same... park map, schedule, advertisers/sponsors, ads for the shows and fearfest, and a panel dedicated to the 35th year anniversary of KI! But I will try to scan the rest of it later...

And yes, 10 years is WAY too long for scooby... BRING BACK PT! -Hauntguy

Ugh, how did I let my guard down on this one? Thanks for opening my eyes, HomeJay. After looking at the 'map' again, I noticed it looks exactly like last years. The background is white. If you look at Great America's and KD's maps (the only 2 new '07 maps online at the moment), you'll see they have a sort of khaki color.

http://www1.cedarfair.com/greatamerica/ima...a_visit_map.gif

Yeah, it looks pretty legitimate to me. Nothing stands out as being out of place or Photoshopped. And if it is a Photoshop edit, it is a really good one. I have seen bits and pieces of the Carowinds 2007 map, and it, like this one, features the ride names directly on the park map, like at Cedar Point.

And, just because Scooby might have a license for ten years, doesn`t mean that it will be around for that amount of time either. And I believe that some of the Paramount themed rides will undergo some changes next offseason as they may loose their Paramount tie ins. But I wouldn`t expect to see that until this time next year.

I really hope all of this comes true. It sounds pretty believeable to me. But, I hope that this isn't an April Fool's Day Joke. Or I'll be :angry: It sounds like that they are changing a few minor things but not much. When Nick's contract runs out in ten years Cedar Fair will probally change it to a new kids theme but if they do I wonder what. I love Scobby-Doo as much as everybody but ten years is stretching it just a bit. Overall, it sounds pretty cool.

P.S.: Please try to scan the rest of the map! It would be helpful. Thanks for the info. ;)

darn this day. It's so hard to trust anyone.

The map does look quite legit, which is why I originally believed it...and still do. It was mainly the background color that had me questioning it, and it really doesn't HAVE to match the other parks' so I really don't have much else to go on. It's just one of those days...

Guest TombraiderTy

I don't think it's an April Fool's Day joke, but I kinda wish it was... I hate how Firehawk looks, way too big next to Flight of Fear and looks like a wild mouse. I seriously HATE how Firehawk looks there... blah!

Son of Beast looks good, but I'll miss the loop :(

I'm sure the only uses of Photoshop tools were the circles around the loopless Son of Beast, and the addition of Firehawk on the map. Knowing how Cedar Fair's maps are annotated, I think it's real to.

BTW, this is the Fun Guide & Map, not the Brochure being talked about. The brochure made its way out by early March, and was widely available at Winter SOAR last month.

yeah, I'm definitely stoked about the new season. Cedar Fair has already done a better job than Paramount ever had. They were so disorganized on getting new rides here, well ones that are good anyway. Firehawk is going to be awesome. I'd really appreciate it HauntGuy if you could size it down and scan the whole park map. I've written my own book, so if you want to buy a copy order it at Authorhouse.com. It's called If Only Aaron Knew, and guess what?! I'm only 15 years old, and I'm a published author. But please get that park map on here a.s.a.p.