Here is the new 2007 brochure

hauntguy

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you who simply cannot resist turning anything posted into something totally out of the ordinary.....THIS IS NOT A COMPARISON.........It is a joke........Not to be taken seriously.

And to the other 98% of you, I am sorry that you had to read the above statement.

Firehawk vs. SheiKra.......WHO WILL WIN THE EPIC RAPTOR COASTER OF THE WORLD BATTLE.

Raptor?...........stay tuned to next week's exciting issue.......

ShaKira....SheiKra has a twin sister!!!!! :lol::P

m.f.21

I just got back from GWL no maps................ <_<

My friend and I were up at the Kings Island Inn and Conference center today to shoot the photographs of some of our friends who were putting on a play for some teachers in service lunchen there and when we were done we drove over to GWL to get lunch and look for the map, the first brochure rack didn't have them, it still had the general brochures (as did the mcdonalds off of kings mills) but the next rack we found did have the park maps.

I just got back from GWL no maps................ <_<

My friend and I were up at the Kings Island Inn and Conference center today to shoot the photographs of some of our friends who were putting on a play for some teachers in service lunchen there and when we were done we drove over to GWL to get lunch and look for the map, the first brochure rack didn't have them, it still had the general brochures (as did the mcdonalds off of kings mills) but the next rack we found did have the park maps.

So you seriously found 2007 park maps at Great Wolf? Then why don't other people have them?

My scanner is currently at school so I can scan my negatives from when i shoot film, I'll ask my friend if he can scan the map for me when he gets back from his spring break trip to Florida, soon since hes the one who has it

We may not even have to wait that long...

alright. sounds good. well if anyone could get ahold of a copy and scan it I'd really appreciate it. it's just I'm really looking forward to the beginning of a new and improved KI. --- Kight31Woodmen

Someone needs to get this kid a map! :D JK

First off if I was going to play an April Fools joke on you, i would've done it on April 1st aka April Fools Day. Hauntguy is a well known and credible member on this site whom knows myself and the staff, I'm pretty possitive he wouldn't go to such great lengths to try and pull a fast one on any of you. Relax, theres only two weeks left, you all just need to stop grabbing at eachothers throats and making accusations.

Any idea when the new map will be online at pki.com? If the park map is done and everyone knows whats coming next year why is it taking so long to update the web site? At Kroger they are selling new tickets with Nick Toons. Also you will find signs a picture of Firehawk and the new ice show.