Here is the new 2007 brochure

hauntguy

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No... this is the real thing, if you need a VIDEO of me with it... I'll put one up! Or you can wait until opening day and see them yourself! No April fools joke here... other that work at KI or have seen these can vouch! -Hauntguy

Well, I think everyone here has to wait until a little before Opening day. Not neccesarily on opening day. On the others that work at KI bit that can vouch....well, we're really not supposed to do that or we can be relieved so I'm guessing that your going to have to do all the vouching on your own!

Does it really matter if someone vouches for someone else? I know what the new maps look like.. woo, big deal, people will be seeing them in 3 weeks anyway, and I won't say that my good friend hauntguy is right or wrong, but if I were you I would be smart and beleive him/trust him. Remember, I was just at the park today and I work there so I know some things.

Haha, there's quite a few of us floating around in here then ;)

Does it really matter if someone vouches for someone else? I know what the new maps look like.. woo, big deal, people will be seeing them in 3 weeks anyway, and I won't say that my good friend hauntguy is right or wrong, but if I were you I would be smart and beleive him/trust him. Remember, I was just at the park today and I work there so I know some things.

Haha, there's quite a few of us floating around in here then ;)

:) indeed

these brochures are already in the "brochure" shelves at GWL. Have been for at least 2 weeks or so.

I'm interested in the Winterfest info though. A person I have talked to did say that there are no plans at all for a 2007 event (because there may be some "cosmetic" makeovers coming to the park in the upcoming 12 months) but that the prospect of a future Winterfest beyond 2007 has not bee ruled out entirely.

As I`ve said before, given the right price point, I think that WinterFest at Kings Island could be a way for Cedar Fair to bring in more money during a typically slow time for revenues. Part of the problem in 2005 was that they were simply charging too much for it. The live entertainment though was top notch. I don`t think it will be back this year, and maybe not even next year. But I wouldn`t be surprised, at some point, if Cedar Fair trys to bring it back again. Having been to The Beach`s Holiday Fest last year, I can say that WinterFest offered a lot more entertainment than what The Beach had. Just with Scrooge`s House, Toy Factory, and the train ride made WF better. Not to mention the parade, ice skating, roaming street performers, and the select rides that were open.

I know what the new maps look like.. woo, big deal, people will be seeing them in 3 weeks anyway, and I won't say that my good friend hauntguy is right or wrong, but if I were you I would be smart and beleive him/trust him. Remember, I was just at the park today and I work there so I know some things.

Let's see how long you work there after making more posts like this...

Remember, I was just at the park today and I work there so I know some things.

Nobody really cares what kind of stuffed animals they are giving away this year.

No one even said anything about stuffed animals, or games even. No reason to bring them up.

Then stop making trying to make people think your "in the know." Games knows jack crap.

Hauntguy... sometimes it doesn't matter what proof you have. Last summer I had a letter from the park and a refund "IN HAND" about the cancellation of Winterfest... and repeatedly the posts said, "NO OFFICIAL WORD HAS BEEN SAID".... "let's wait and see."..... "You don't know what you're talking about..."

If you're wondering about the park maps.... if you're so worried that it's fake, go to GWL find the Borchure shelf. These park maps are not printed the night before opening day. They're printed many weeks in advance, and you know what there is a staff of about 400 or so at the printing company that have not necessarily been sworn to secrecy.... besides, nothing contained is a secret. Everyone KNOWS that Firehawk is coming- not only that, but where it is. And everyone KNOWS that SOB is loopless.

So, given that- who cares if it's rela or a fake. There's nothing top secret or ground breaking displayed in it. I can't believe this thread has lasted this long.