What should be done with the Paramount Story?

italianchef

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Name change to Kings Island Story

2. History of Kings Island by year or major improvements (whether improvements or not, additions if you will)

3. keep the lucious landscaping, it is a magnificent area in a park that has nearly lost them all (insert IJ:ST reference here)

4. Entertain many for years to come while keeping history alive!

1. Name change to Kings Island Story

2. History of Kings Island by year or major improvements (whether improvements or not, additions if you will)

3. keep the lucious landscaping, it is a magnificent area in a park that has nearly lost them all (insert IJ:ST reference here)

4. Entertain many for years to come while keeping history alive!

That is a great idea butcher. I would love to see that + a hard back book they could sell with more detail and pictures.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest TombraiderTy

Have it as a Kings Island history area. The stones that had the years for Paramount movies could be used for years at the park, and several garden areas and open pathways could be used for old park parts. Like, a King Cobra car could be in that u-turn made from the stones, ect.

Not sure if it was mentioned, but they flipped the stones over to hide the movie titles!

I thought they sand blasted all of the Parmount movies off. If you walked on then you could tell it was done. Also did anyone else see that water was not in the little lake at the top.

I was walking over by it on my way out and i saw that there were no more posters or any names on the stones. I think that they need to make it like a place where guests can go and eat in the shade. Kind of like the old Nature tunnel in Nick Central.

Honestly if they just had a nice waterfall and some seating areas I think it would be perfect! You could have somewhere to come eat a slice of pizza if you want and just sit back watch the waterfall and relax and take a more relaxed lunch or dinner and get out of the way of some of the loud areas of the park. I know sometimes when im at the park I wish there was a place like this to just relax for a bit, and I love waterfalls ;)

I still think this is one of the very few areas of solace left in the park...

The better question is what to do with that horrid looking area behind the Paramount Story...furthest from the tower...the whole area looks like a place backstage that should NOT be visible to guests...the backs of Steelox buildings, weeds, just not something that the guests should be seeing...

Also, note the stars in the concrete at the entrances to the nee Paramount Story...something else that needs to go....

• 2 weeks later...

Heres what I might do:

1st - Flat the area out and put a smaller ride there of some sort, there is some of open space in the general area, would hafe to do some work.

2nd - Put a few of the old Cars they took out and use them for a while insted of rusting benind The Racer. ( maybe a temp. thing )

3rd - Have a out side food area, (they could keep it the way it is but maybe extend it a bit out)

4th - A "Meet an Greet Area" but its kinds a way from kiddy land. (A good area of the park they could rope off)

5th - Make it for park use - offices or something sence its behind some storage area and seams like a okay place for something like that.

6th - Move the First Aid Station from Kiddy Land to that area, because there are relly TWO first aid stations in or near kiddy land. Seams like a good idea.

7th - Keep it empty for now untill they have a idea

Heres a picture of the general area., http://picasaweb.google.com/KingsIslandFan

Heres what I might do:

1st - Flat the area out and put a smaller ride there of some sort, there is some of open space in the general area, would hafe to do some work.

2nd - Put a few of the old Cars they took out and use them for a while insted of rusting benind The Racer. ( maybe a temp. thing )

3rd - Have a out side food area, (they could keep it the way it is but maybe extend it a bit out)

4th - A "Meet an Greet Area" but its kinds a way from kiddy land. (A good area of the park they could rope off)

5th - Make it for park use - offices or something sence its behind some storage area and seams like a okay place for something like that.

6th - Move the First Aid Station from Kiddy Land to that area, because there are relly TWO first aid stations in or near kiddy land. Seams like a good idea.

7th - Keep it empty for now untill they have a idea

Heres a picture of the general area., http://picasaweb.google.com/KingsIslandFan