what they should do for 2008.

DropZone99

when you're done sawing papa beast down let me know. We have a new fire pit in our back yard and need some "dried" fire wood.

ohh, good idea! and when you guys get the Eiffel Tower down, i have a friend who makes art out of scrap metal, he'll be happy to have some extra.

when you guys get started, email me at sarcasticKIfan@yahoo.com

I highly doubt there will be a new coaster for the next 2 or so years. This is CF and they don't build two coasters in two years(with the exception of WT and TTD). You will probably see some rethemeing and a waterpark expansion seeing as most CF parks are or have recieved them in the last year.

so is Cedar Point getting rid of demon drop???

and i dont like the eifell tower [spell???] but if they got rid of it Kings Island would lose its charm.

im so mad that they got rid of the antique cars.

that made the park look stupid.

and why woukd anyone want The Beast to get destroyed???

:wacko:

i think that Kings Island should change the names to the paramount movie rides [drop zone ,ect..]

and they should make the Firehawk and Flight of Fear area a new section.

like get a few small rides, restroom, shop, games, and maybe a small cafe.

that would be awesome.

:D

Oddly enough, when they announced Firehawk Dane and I had to do several media interviews about it (most of which were posted on here) and a lot of people were asking about "Ft. Cooper" since that's what we referred to the area as in our posts. Of course, that was just for fun, it wasn't official.

i think that Kings Island should change the names to the paramount movie rides [drop zone ,ect..]

and they should make the Firehawk and Flight of Fear area a new section.

like get a few small rides, restroom, shop, games, and maybe a small cafe.

that would be awesome.

:D

Oddly enough, when they announced Firehawk Dane and I had to do several media interviews about it (most of which were posted on here) and a lot of people were asking about "Ft. Cooper" since that's what we referred to the area as in our posts. Of course, that was just for fun, it wasn't official.

so is Cedar Point getting rid of demon drop???

and i dont like the eifell tower [spell???] but if they got rid of it Kings Island would lose its charm.

im so mad that they got rid of the antique cars.

that made the park look stupid.

and why woukd anyone want The Beast to get destroyed???

:wacko:

Cedar Point has had Demon Drop for sale for quite some time, but no buyer has been found yet...It is still scheduled to be open so far this year. The Eiffel Tower/Demon Drop/Beast stuff was all a joke. :) Just having some fun.

I would like to see an out and back without the back. With the new seat belts going in on some of the coasters, some people will have to loos some weight to fit. I was thinking of starting it next to top gun and running it along the front of the park all the way out to the southern most corner of the south lot. Have a fence so you have to walk all the way back to the entrance of the coaster. We could call it the Richard Simmons coaster.

Wow i really cant beleive you guys thought that they were being serious about cutting down The Beast and The Eiffel Tower. UncleHenry is indeed chained to it and i beleive that if you moved The Beast then you would have to put him on the trucks and take him with it. This conversation just gave me a new prospective on Kings Island.....What would it look like with no Eiffel Tower and a Demon Drop? :blink:

Come on....haven't you figured it out? Here is the equation.....P + H= $(CP) where P = CedarPoint (pimp) and H = Kings Island (Ho) and $(cp) = dollars for Cedar Point. From this point forward Kings Island is the Ho to Cedar Points Pimp. Only expect enough attraction dollars to bring in the real dollars for CP.