Which is your Favorite Water Park?

BoddaH1994

I must admit that Bear Track Landing is my favorite water park in the world. First of all, it's indoors. That makes it smaller, cleaner, and easier to manage than any outdoor water park. Plus it is weather proof and always has a mild temperature.

Additionally, I like the selection of water rides, the close proximity of rides to each other, and the shorter lines due to fewer crowds.

In conclusion, my # 1 water park is Bear Track Landing at the Great Wolf Lodge. I stayed at the lodge twice this year and will surely return.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

Great wolf is the best, working there is even better. It really kept cabin fever away this year. Thank you for the positive feed back, I take pride in my work and it took acouple days to get use to clocking in at 4 am to walk all the slides and inspect the whole water park. I still have much love for ki but it feels good to hold a fultime position.

Outside Water Park; Typhoon Lagoon

Because you can snorkel, ride on three different water coaster slides, real sand sitting area’s and have a 6 foot wave crash over your head while taking a picture of it.

file.jpg

Indoor Water Park; Bear Track Landing

Hands down it is the best that I know of, mostly because of what Ryan/Italian Chef said.

• 2 weeks later...
Somehow, it wouldn't surprise me if GWL's offseason was the summer. After all, isn't swimming around in a warm, wonderful building a far greater luxury when it is 0 outside than when it is 95?

Too true. Well the only water park on that list that is self-sustaining is the Beach so I would have to go with that. The Cliff is awesome as well as the water coaster, Aztec Adventure. I've only been to KI's water park once (Waterworks) and I don't remember there being that much to do. I will be going a good amount to Boomerang Bay this year now that I have a season pass. Last summer I went to Blizzard Beach and I have to say that there's no much like dropping 120 feet at 55 mph on Summit Plummit. Other than that I am usually disappointed with water parks with the lack of rides and having to ride most slides several times to try to get a half day in. But maybe it's just me and they don't want you spending that much time there...