Is there going to be any new eating choices for 2007?

raptor

According to the 2007 map, WINGS Is Being Turned Into A All You Can Eat Buffet! It's going to be called "Wings Dinner Buffet" Featured items will be: fried chicken, hamburgers, pasta, salad bar, side dishes, drinks, and desserts. My question is will they still serve those delicious Montgomery Inn Ribs!? :P

They are both better and less expensive at the Montgomery Inns outside the park. By the way, Cedar Point USED to serve Montgomery Inn ribs....then they went to some famous Dave guy. . .

Um, of course they wouldn't be as expensive outside the park. Everything is more expensive in a park or sports arena or anything along those lines. No matter how expensive food is they will always sell products marked way up, isnt that the american way? Sure I wish it was cheaper however i doubt that will ever be the case. I do purchase alot of food at the park, sometimes I go down the street to Mcdonalds. Just like the beer, 6 bucks a beer i could almost buy a case for that outside the park but i do enjoy a few cold ones there.

I tried the Wing's Buffet last fall. Sorry to say, the Ribs were not an option. I think the spread was fried chicken, chicken nuggets, a burger bar with all the fixings, a pasta bar, several side dishes, salad and desert bars. All that for about $13. It might sound expensive, but when you price that cheeseburger, fires and a Coke at Happy Days at $10 or so, its actually a great value, relatively speaking.

Didn't Maureen say something at SOAR about some food service changes, I recall hearing that I-Stret Pizza is getting renovated, themini donut guys are out for something that sounded like Paradise Island, It's Fried is becoming Midway Eats and Treats and will be adding paninni sandwhiches, and Stunt Crew Grill (Always Kafe K to me) is getting chibatta sandwhiches. Oh and something about cinnamon fried pretzels at Lt. Dans Bar.

Cedar Point has nice places to eat with little markup of normal nice eateries, I can eat for 7 bucks at sit in get waited on restaurant, fish sandwich, steak hoagie that are great, I'd like to see places like Cedar Point's Macaroni's or Game Day Sports restaurant.