Flight of Fear Construction...

wickedv6

I've not been to KI since the year before they opened FoF, so I have a few questions.. is the entire ride inside that big cylinder except for the launch area... also.. are there any pics floating about of the construction of said ride? I'd love to see that.

I knew it was all inside.. and knew it was a launched coaster.. I was just wondering how the track layout is on the inside.. I ASSUME it launches down that long tunnel.. into the huge cylinder area.. where most of the ride is.. then at the end comes back down the tunnel to the launch area. is that right?

Thanks guys.. you've been very helpful.. the reason I was asking is because i'm researching indoor coasters for one in a New RCT3 park I'm working on. I'm wanting to do a Grateful Dead themed indoor launch coaster.. still trying to come up with a name though. I know I want the word Psychadelic (or similiar) in the name but just not sure what works best yet.

Absolutely amazing...

Have any other construction photos that you would like to share with us?

have to dig them up but have king cobra construction and Vortex construction as well

Interesting... you know I was just thinking the other day that I had never seen any construction photos of The Vortex.

• Like 1

Those are some nice pics you shouold donate them to the gallery.

They will be, we are working on some additional history content, as well as some other things, to add down the site over the summer. :)

• Like 1