Flight of Fear Construction...

wickedv6

• 9 years later...

Pictures well worth seeing again...or for the first time.

Especially....now.

Flight of Fear was designed my Premier Rides.... Not a lot of space has been cleared for the 2017 addition...

Premier Rides Sky Rocket II for 2017 confirmed. It would surprise me, after all.

ThatGuy, cross threadin'.

• Like 4

I feel like the wink and nudge here, which I am sure Terp will neither confirm nor deny, is that FOF was built INSIDE the already constructed building. I would guess, best guess but a clear shot in the dark, that perhaps there is more construction going on that what can be seen as if this moment.

Again, Perhaps. Perhaps not.

• Like 7

Neat pictures to actually see for the first time. FoF is my favorite ride at KI. Coming from a lurker, this is an interesting bump...

#SaveKIFlightofFear

Hey usually when I am at FoF, it has a line. In fact, every day that I have been at Kings Island this year it had a long line. I can see Premier doing some touch ups, but I think that this is just another ruse. Just remember this simple term "Diversion".

• Like 1

And also remember, Terp has NO "insider" knowledge of the day to day at Kings Island. He only goes on what he knows from the industry and leaves very open ended guestions and statements about upcoming attractions.

Reminds me of the TV psychics.

Ki may or may not be getting a 500' tall coaster... The outcome will surprise you.

• Like 3

And also remember, Terp has NO "insider" knowledge of the day to day at Kings Island. He only goes on what he knows from the industry and leaves very open ended guestions and statements about upcoming attractions.

Ki may or may not be getting a 500' tall coaster... The outcome will surprise you.

I learn the darnest things here.

O'Terpy

• Like 12

I learn the darnest things here.

O'Terpy

You have stated this yourself multiple times.

Just like saying "Those who know, don't talk and those who talk, don't know".

Shall I search and bump those?

• Like 2

The reason he knows, is cause he doesn't tell.

So not talking makes you more intune to information that is not public that is not told to outsiders who have no connection to the project?

Guess you can learn the darndest things by reading this site!

I am not questioning Terps knowledge but he has said it many times that he has no connections to the park.

All the cryptic "clues" are nothing more than "It could be or could not be this or have something to so with this."

All of the newbies to thw site who haven't seen his statement about this automatically think he has insider knowledge or ties to the park.

Nothing wrong with it. Just confuses those who think he does.

Some if the thread bumps are nice since we never would have seen them otherwise.

• Like 2

It's darnest here.

And what I've said is that I do not work for, nor have I ever worked for, Cedar Fair or any of its subsidiaries.

True then. True now. May not always be thus, then again, it might.

I have never said I have no connection with Kings Island, and I won't. That wouldn't be true.

• Like 6

The reason he knows, is cause he doesn't tell.

So not talking makes you more intune to information that is not public that is not told to outsiders who have no connection to the project?

Guess you can learn the darndest things by reading this site!

I am not questioning Terps knowledge but he has said it many times that he has no connections to the park.

All the cryptic "clues" are nothing more than "It could be or could not be this or have something to so with this."

All of the newbies to thw site who haven't seen his statement about this automatically think he has insider knowledge or ties to the park.

Nothing wrong with it. Just confuses those who think he does.

Some if the thread bumps are nice since we never would have seen them otherwise.

You ever hear people in the media saying they can't reveal their sources? They know. They have someone on the inside who told them. If they did reveal their sources and everything they know, their sources would not tell them anything again and possibly lose their jobs.

That's the case here. He has insider knowledge. Whether he should be dropping hints at all is another issue, but I'm guessing his source knows and they've discussed the ground rules about what can and can't be said.

• Like 4

I'm far from new and far from foolish not to listen to what the Terp lays down. As I said, my guess was a shot in the dark; pure, albeit perhaps far fetched, speculation. Terp has more connections than one may think. I've noticed, a lot, with all of these Decoding Threads this site has had Terp, remains mostly silent. Until the announcement, of course. But in other places, he usually pops up in old forgetten threads. Perhaps for a simple "beat bump" perhaps not. Its all fun and games really.

Of course I could just be blowing smoke, but again I'd doubt Terp would Interpret that! :)

• Like 5

KI had a Huss Giant Top Spin "inside of the box in Rivertown"... Not the same one KD has currently that is still in operation, our TR:TR/TheCrypt has been dismantled as rumors say it was "tearing itself apart", again rumors, but KI also got rid of thier Huss Giant Enterprise aka SkyLab as well.

Edit: only posted about the rumor because I experienced both TR:TR and The Crypt and the ride experience was greatly neutered for lack of a better word, which lead me to believe said rumors had a bit of weight behind them, again just my opinion about the reason why it was removed, I have no credible source lol

• Like 1