The Beast... has a MySpace?

UncleHenry

Trust me, I've been in heated arguments about The Beast family. Here is the family history as I see it...

Racer and Scooby Doo (now known as the Fairly Odd Coaster) got married, and had Beast. At their marriage, Scooby Doo changed her name to Beastie. Recently, Beastie and Racer got divorced, so Beastie changed her name again to Fairly Odd Coaster.

And of course SoB was born from Vortex and Beast. SoB got it's loop from Vortex, and it's long wooden layout from Beast.

Trust me, I've been in heated arguments about The Beast family. Here is the family history as I see it...

Racer and Scooby Doo (now known as the Fairly Odd Coaster) got married, and had Beast. At their marriage, Scooby Doo changed her name to Beastie. Recently, Beastie and Racer got divorced, so Beastie changed her name again to Fairly Odd Coaster.

And of course SoB was born from Vortex and Beast. SoB got it's loop from Vortex, and it's long wooden layout from Beast.

Well it says on Vortex's MySpace that Vortex is single :P

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=88194223

You don't know how bad I'm trying to hide from my roommate right now, because I'm laughing SO HARD.

You don't know the half of how I spend my time. *points to avatar*

Anyway... *laughs harder* Ahem... *laughs* Oh, this is so off track, pun intended...

Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Anyway. First point, Vortex is a girl on her profile, yay! That makes me happy! And wait, Racer and Beastie... I always thought there just might be something between them, but which one is the girl? (is finding it VERY hard to imagine Racer that way)

To me, I always thought King Cobra. In my head, Vortex was too...innocent. But maybe I'm just innocent myself. To quote Racer from O/T: "Ahem...(clears throat) we don't think about it and neither should you."

Anyway. Yeah. Other than the fact that I just realized it's Vortex's birthday, that totally just made my day.

Edit: If Racer and Beastie got divorced, I CLAIM RACER. SERIOUSLY. You do not need to know all the details, I JUST CLAIM HIM.

Obviously not, it forgot it's own birthday, and it's still marked as 19 xD

But since shes a single, sexy coaster....*claims Vortex as wife before any raging fanboys get her*

Beast didn't forget it's birthday... it's opening was friday the 13th of April 1979.

And Racer is male, FOC is female.

Again... way too many conversations in the park about these...