What are you looking forward to most?

Cory Butcher

Ok everyone, so Kings Island's official weekends-only operation starts in less than 11 days, and I know many of us are getting excited! While most threads have focused on past memories, or what you would do to change the park in the future, I propose perhaps a simpler more joyful question. What are you looking forward to most this year? Or, I pose even a more priceless question. What memories will you create at Kings Island in 2007?

As for me, I am looking forward to my first year as an employee on Italian Job:Stunt track and meeting new friends along the way. I also can't wait to experience late night fireworks from The Beast's lift, and perhaps a new area, the top of the Eiffel Tower. I cant wait for the air to be filled with the smell of Funnel cakes, and the musty fog of FearFest, under the moonlit evening. Or even the sudden rush of air on Racer, the out of control feeling of The Beast through the tunnels and the deafening roar of the trains. From the zero-G's on Vortex to the thrill of flight on Firehawk, to the hot muggy night of July 4th celebrations. Ah, the great experiences of spending a day at the amusement park, very few moments can compare, especially when surrounded by friends and family; the love and warmth that their companionship brings to a day and a night that is filled with fun, and unforgettable moments.

These will be my memories, what will be yours?

Well, for me, I cant wait to get back in that place and see how "fresh" it looks after the Cedar Fair make-over it gets.

Also, I got a brand new digital camera for Christmas and I cant wait to bring it into the park and see how well it does.

I also cant wait to bring my 9 year old daughter to the park memorial Day weekend for her very first ride on Firehawk. That should be very interesting. :)

And finally, I cant wait to hang out with all the "buddys" and eat some Happy Days! I tell you, over the past 4 seasons, some of the best times of my life have been spent in that park hanging out with Dane, Ryan, Gabe, Ronny and Robbie and I simply can not wait for all the fun times ahead!

I most look forward to riding Flight of Fear, the forwards Racer, and Adventure Express. But there are other coasters and rides I look forward to riding, too.

Also, now that Toddler Chef is a HUGE Scooby Doo fan, I look forward to riding SDATHC with my family and posing for pictures with Scooby Doo and the Chef family.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

I most look forward to riding Flight of Fear, the forwards Racer, and Adventure Express. But there are other coasters and rides I look forward to riding, too.

Also, now that Toddler Chef is a HUGE Scooby Doo fan, I look forward to riding SDATHC with my family and posing for pictures with Scooby Doo and the Chef family.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

If Toddler Chef ever rides the Fairly Odd Coaster, be sure to say hi to me. (I drive it) xD

From 1979 to about 1999, I used to go at least 10 times a year (with a pass). This is the first year I've had a pass for about 8 years. I haven't been in a long time, and since the buzz of new things this year, I've decided to start a new string. This is gonna be a fun year!

To make new memories altogether! I want to just let go this season and have as much fun as humanly possible without a certain someone!

I want to ride Firehawk!

and of course The Beast!

Save the past relationship bitterness for your myspace and off of these boards.

From 1979 to about 1999, I used to go at least 10 times a year (with a pass). This is the first year I've had a pass for about 8 years. I haven't been in a long time, and since the buzz of new things this year, I've decided to start a new string. This is gonna be a fun year!

You ain't the Lone Ranger.

I have for many years now had a Paramount Parks pass from elsewhere, from Kings Dominion to Canada's Wonderland to Carowinds. Already got my Maxx pass (from the Paramount Park I usually visit most, Carowinds), but I also bought a Kings Island parking pass.

Yep, I'm that interested in what is going on at Kings Island.

It's going to be interesting! :)

Hello everybody, this well be the year I travel all the way from Newport News, VA to visit my most favorite theme park, Kings Island. I'm excited about everything, especially the reintroduction of "Son of Beast". I won't finalize my plans till I get the initial word of when its set to reopen. Even if it doesn't reopen in 2007 I'm still visiting the greatest seasonal theme park in the world. I'm also looking forward to many night rides on The Beast. Me and my best freind, Ivan love this coaster! We also enjoy: Top Gun, Flight of Fear, Vortex, Adventure Express, The Racer, Tomb Raider, and of course The Italian Job Stunt Track. Say what you want, but his zany lil coaster scores really high in my book. I'm glad Kings Dominon has one too. Which is only a hour away from my current residence. :D

Make Your 2007 Season At Kings Island & All The Cedar Fair Parks A Unforgettable One!!!!!!!!

Airromeo!

I spent many years, growing up in Dayton, anticipating our first trip down to Kings Island. Every summer, that was the one thing I looked forward to the most! I remember getting my first season pass and realizing that this meant that I would be going more often (YAY!)

Fast forward to now...I haven't really been to the park in about 15 years much. I think I may have been there twice in that span. I've since moved my family from Chicago to Mason, and all these memories have come back to me. My step-daughter says I'm more excited than she is about it being so close.

• I'm really looking forward to being able to see the fireworks and the "open" park from my yard. I know I'll be spending several nights out on my deck with a beer, watching the fireworks at nights' end.
  • I'm looking forward to going to the park on a weekday morning to be able to hit the rides before the crowds hit.
  • I'm looking forward to getting to go anytime I feel like it, just to get out some stress.
  • I'm looking forward to spending so much time there, that I start to notice the little things, like shows and cleanliness of the park, that I probably wouldn't have noticed during only one trip.
  • I'm looking forward to going to the park just to ride one ride over and over again for the heck of it

I think in terms of memories waiting to be created, I'm excited to be able to spend time in the park with my family. I haven't been on many trips with them, and have only been married for about two years, so this will really be exciting to spend time with my wife and step-daughter, without worrying about anything.

Let me see since I havent really been at the park since july of last year I'm looking forward to

1) Riding SDATHC/w my friends

2)My first night ride on The Beast

3)My first ride on Delirium w/ my friends

4)Looking at the changes done to the park

5)Gettin me a coney and a Coke

I'm just looking forward getting back into the park. 3 more days I can't stand it. :)

PKIVortex, based on your signature line, I wouldn't have guessed it. I mean...you had a few days, where you didn't even go to the park last year... :P lol