Kings Island Opens Season Pass Processing Before Opening Day

Season pass holders, get ready to process early in 2007! Kings Island opens its season pass center this Saturday, April 14, at 10 a.m. for seven days of pre-season sales and processing.

Guests should access the park through the south entrance and proceed to the front gate. Admissions windows will be open for pass purchases, and the season pass center will provide immediate processing.

Pre-season dates and hours are:

Saturday, April 14 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Sunday, April 15 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Monday, April 16 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.

Tuesday, April 17 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.

Wednesday, April 18 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.

Thursday, April 19 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.

Friday, April 20 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.

All season passes purchased before May 27 are automatically upgraded to gold. Benefits include meal deals, double ride days, early rides, early access to Boomerang Bay, an exclusive parking area, speed lanes and more.

For ticket information, click here.

Kings Island opens for weekend operation Saturday, April 21. Gates open at 10 a.m. Daily operation begins Wednesday, May 23. Boomerang Bay opens Saturday, May 26.

For those of you who haven't read the trip reports from Kings Dominion and Carowinds, the lines tended to get pretty long on opening day. Thankfully, Cedar Fair was smart enough to do this little favor for the fine folks of the Cincinnati area, so I'd highly suggest taking advantage of it if it's at all possible, especially if you are considering enjoying the park on opening weekend.

We need to delete this topic and quit talking about it before everyone and their brither shows up this weekend and we have to stand in line forever....hehehe

That's pretty mean anyways it is going on all weekend..I am thinking about going one day during the week anyway..It probably would not be as crowded

We need to delete this topic and quit talking about it before everyone and their brither shows up this weekend and we have to stand in line forever....hehehe

That's pretty mean anyways it is going on all weekend..I am thinking about going one day during the week anyway..It probably would not be as crowded

omg your kidding right? some people need to get a sense of humor!

Went around 4:00 today with only one family ahead of me. I didn't have a temp pass, but rather had the printouts from an online purchase.

For those of you who didn't know, the season passes do NOT have your photo on them this year, and the photo of the pass on PKI.com is accurate, featuring a ride what looks like it may be The Vortex on it along with the new KI logo.

Also noted, the canvas promos hanging over the main gate (side roof of the International Restaurant) now feature ads for Firehawk, Season Passes, and the middle one sports a good ol fashion "Welcome to Kings Island" message on it, of course with the new logo.

I asked when I got my pass today and they said that all passes that are Maxx passes are also considered gold passes. I also added the all Ohio Parking for $40.05.

I was told they didnt have that wehN I went to the gate today.

I was able to get it with no problems. They upgraded my Season Pass on the spot with the all Ohio Parking.