Kings Island Opens Season Pass Processing Before Opening Day

I have a temporary pass, I'm not sure if I'm going to go up this week and get my real pass or not. If it doesn't take that long to get the pass transferred over I may just wait till Saturday. Normally in my experience in the past, it's not the purchase lines that take forever, it's the picture processing line.

That's why I'm saying. The swap takes place on the purchase window. So it probably won't take that long to get it done. So why waste gas to drive 45 minutes to an hour away when it probably won't take long anyway. I plan on getting at park at 9am anyway, next Saturday.

I just got back from the park with my MAXX pass...

- There was a pretty good turnout, especially with the beautiful weather. There were two sales windows open with a moderate line, I could have bought online but no problem though.

- Before making my purchase, I asked if parts of the pass were upgradable, like All-Ohio Parking or MAXX Plus, and they said yes. I decided to get the MAXX with Kings Island parking only, for $160.

All-Ohio parking is $70, so if I feel that I'm going to CP and GL at least four times, I'll upgrade later on.

- A moderate line to also process. I NEVER got to see my picture, and I'm not sure if they even loaded my personal information in, unless they got my credit card info (address, name, etc.)

- Compared to my SFKK pass, it's a bit thinner, but obviously a serious improvement compared to the Temporary cards.

ALSO:

- I did see the CFEC flags at the Passenger Drop-off/Pick-up area. A neat contrast to the unchanged Paramount sign.

- Most of the trash cans, just about every single one in front of the metal detectors, have the Cedar Point-style stickers on them. You'd swear that the park is now called "Cedar Point South!"

- You can smell fresh paint and landscaping. The curb lining the former tram pathway has been re-painted, the first time in a LONG time!

- Some of the Season Pass employees were still wearing the Paramount shirts, at least one still with the Paramount Parks nametag. Supervisors, though, were wearing Polo-type shirts with the CFEC logo embroidered and with new nametags.

Does anyone know for sure if you can still get in the park on opening day with the temporary passes? If there is a really long line, we could come out at lunch and have them processed.

Just go up to any season pass window and give them your temp pass and they wil give you your regular pass.

Has anyone bought their passes online? Do you just take something to the window and turn it into the real thing?

I got my pass online this year all you have to do is print out the form, and then fill out the information after you get a e-mail from KI. Then just take it to the park and they scan the paper and take your picture and your done.

Has anyone bought their passes online? Do you just take something to the window and turn it into the real thing?

I got my pass online this year all you have to do is print out the form, and then fill out the information after you get a e-mail from KI. Then just take it to the park and they scan the paper and take your picture and your done.

So I did that, clicked the link and filled out my info, so now when I go opening day I will just walk right to the photo pleace and get my picture taken? Will the know to put the parking pass on there too? I have that sheet too.