Calling all KIngs Island Fans!

beastfan11

Well, I found this to be pretty interesting... yes ladies and gentlemen its an on ride video of the Enchaned Voyage! The video was taken in the 70's so the quality is okay.. but this is awesome! The first part of the video is of the long flume.

I do not take cedit for this, for I found it on youtube.

Enjoy! :

- Collin

Great video and posts! The train footage is vintage in both video parts 1 & 2 -- Indian burial grounds and village; the two beavers cutting down the trees (I believe their concrete pads are still there...in front of the bear); Fort McHale (named after General Manager McHale); Tom Fry's cabin; the actors in front of the cabin on the curve (where the train used to stop) before the "Golden Lamb"; and jail. Bravo! :)

Well, I found this to be pretty interesting... yes ladies and gentlemen its an on ride video of the Enchaned Voyage! The video was taken in the 70's so the quality is okay.. but this is awesome! The first part of the video is of the long flume.

I do not take cedit for this, for I found it on youtube.

Enjoy! :

- Collin

THANK YOU SO MUCH.....THE SKYRIDE!....I GOT TO SEE THE SKYRIDE BEHIND THE Eiffel Tower!!!!! HOW COOL IS THAT.

m.f.21