Beast ACE Walkback

pkifreakhogg

I been back of The Beast more times than I can count. Back in the early 80's, we had ATV's and often did drives back along the access roads to look for lost items and such and patrons who were back there smoking dope...lol.. Unfortuantly the rides employees abused these fine machines and they were taken away perm.

I heard they were thinking about doing away with it cause it caused more problems than solved.

I heard that too. I was waiting for them to drop the ropes on time and saw the people doing the walkback heading towards The Beast. A lot of people were mad about that and some even knew that it was a coaster group but still got mad because there's really no reason for them to have something like that every day since a lot of people get benefits and the park gets nothing out of it.

Having done several ACE walkbacks myself, I know that most times, we would avoid the roped off areas and take backstage areas through the park to get to the attraction that we were going to. However, this year that will not be the case. The ACE walkback will occur this year, and as the Interpreter said, you will have to check in with guest relations. Also, you will be "ducking under the ropes" where the gp is waiting for the park to open.

Hello! T-five days until we open for the season!! Woohoo! Who can stand it?!

We will offer the ACE walkback in 2007. Please meet at Guest Relations by 9:30 a.m. We will leave GR at 9:45 a.m. As mentioned earlier, we will walk under the ropes, not backstage.

The walkback is designed to take guests to The Beast; however many of you know that The Beast is not always awake when we want him to be, so we may hit another coaster instead. Our GR supervisors will let you know what the ride is for that day.

Please bring your ACE card with you when you come to Guest Relations.

Happy riding!