Did you get a Maxx Pass?

Knoxville

I only purchased the Kings Island pass because:

1. With my son so young, there's no point in traveling to various parks to spend most of my time on family and children's rides.

2. Money is a little tight as we wish to save for a house.

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

I bought myself a Maxx Pass for Chiristmas. Merry Christmas to me!

In years pass, I have always gotten CP, Geauga SFWoA Lake, Kings Island and Sea World. That would set me back $300 plus. Not a bad price, as I always got my moneys worth. Now, to get all Ohio for $125...... What a DEAL!!!

Six Flags nailed themselves with those stupid parking tickets instead of a pass. I like to go out after work, and There is no way I am paying to park for 2-3 hours. If they would have had a parking pass, I would have visited a lot more frequently. Oh well, there loss.

I worked in Aurora for a few years when it was still Geauga Lake 1.0. There were many times I would go to the park to eat, and even ride a few coasters during my lunch hour!! AAhh the good old days!!

Six Flags nailed themselves with those stupid parking tickets instead of a pass. I like to go out after work, and There is no way I am paying to park for 2-3 hours. If they would have had a parking pass, I would have visited a lot more frequently. Oh well, there loss. ...

My how things change. NOW, a Six Flags parking pass (not available at Kentucky Kingdom) is good at all the US Six Flags parks...at no additional charge.