Opening Day Poll

Jasper

Ok i have officially received word from the man of the house that we are going up on Saturday. I no longer need a co-rider because i have a friend going so sorry schwarry. I think that the crowds might actually be on the thin side because at school i have had to convince about 20 people that it is opening on Saturday and to also convince them that they are not a bigger Kings Island fan than i am. I had to hit em with the ole, Son of Beast doesnt even have a loop trick. Then they were like yeah it does and i was like well shows how much you know. Mean i know but i get offensive when people act like they know everything about Kings Island.

I wish I could but I won't be there. I do plan on going later in the season, as well as at least one trip to the Point. Will probably buy a pass to save me some money. Can't wait to ride Vortex again!

Opening day is always a mess anyways - or at least it was with Paramount. Maybe this one will go off without a hitch? Opening day at Cedar Point went pretty smoothly last year except for slow capacity on TTD, and an evac on both Magnum and Iron Dragon.

Nope I wont be going on Opening Day this year I plan on attending KI later on once the season gets started besides the park will be a non-stop people eating machine tomorrow I've been to opening days before and every single one was packed with wall to wall people. ;)