Heading back!

I_heart_pki

Ya'll may remember me from my posts about riding DZ for the first time. With my Ex bf. We broke up and I am supposed to be going back to KI. I want to so bad but I'm scared of all the memories I am going to have there of my bf. However the pics I have seen of Firehawk make me feel a lil better lol. Gimme so replies.

King's Island love to all!

Ashley

I don't want to sound mean. I really, really don't.

But you see, there are those of us who would give anything to go back to the park with people we went with all the time. People like parents, close friends.

We can't.

You see, they are gone now. They have left this place of mortal toil.

Pardon me while I feel no empathy whatsoever for your situation.

None whatsoever.

I'm with the interpreter on this one, there are many people gone from my life whom I wish I could go back to KI or just see in my presenence anywhere again. Those who I've lost over the years. If you go to KI you should be going there to create good memories not dwell on bad ones. Relationships can come and go but the ones you love wont always be here.

But you see, there are those of us who would give anything to go back to the park with people we went with all the time. People like parents, close friends.

We can't.

None whatsoever.

We are talking about an ex-boyfriend here. I'm not sure how old you are, but if you two spent some special times there, then I applaud your bravery. You have my empathy. Have a great time with your friends and family.....forget the ex.

Just stop and think about this. YOu dont want to go back because of all the memories of your ex-bf. Think about all those who died in The Va Tech Shootings and how much they would love just to have another chance at life and to re-live all the memories they and were going to mkae later on in life. :(

Guest TombraiderTy
If anyone is going Saturday let me know i will buy ya a beer!

I would have to guess over half of the members here who have posted in the last month are going to the park Saturday. You'll be buying a lotta beers :lol:

If anyone is going Saturday let me know i will buy ya a beer!

I would have to guess over half of the members here who have posted in the last month are going to the park Saturday. You'll be buying a lotta beers :lol:

He'll be saving some money though since some of us are underage.

We can't.

None whatsoever.

I have to agree 100% with The Interpreter on this one. There are many more important things in this life than an ex boyfriend/girlfriend. And to dwell on the memories of one is only taking away from your opportunity to live. In this world there are the things that seem important to us for a given period of time, that really should not be even taken into account. A TRUE LOVE , a husband, a wife, a child, a parent, sibling are the things that really matter in life. Don't mistake your current attempt at love for the desired result that is in your heart. You will find it when the time is right.

m.f.21

Wow, that was deep, and very Philosophical! I agree with MarlFox and Interpreter, focus on whats good in life and what you have to offer to the world, do not dwell on small inconveniences, and minor things to have happened in your past. These will only hold you back from your future!

I went through a long period in life where I was worried about such things. The important thing is to realize that YOU enjoy going there, not because of past memories, but because of you. Sure, it's sad to remember times that are past, but that's more incentive to want to create memories of your own, without anyone having to be there as your boyfriend. Any sad event is tough to get over, but being true to yourself is always a good thing.