Kings Island Adds Season Pass Processing Hours

Kings Island season pass holders have the opportunity to beat the lines and process their passes every night this week. The Season Pass Processing Center will be open from 4 to 8 p.m. Monday, April 23 through Friday, April 27.

Guests should access the park through the south entrance and proceed to the front gate. Admissions windows will be open for pass purchases, and the season pass center will allow for immediate processing.

All season passes purchased before May 27 are automatically upgraded to gold. Benefits include meal deals, double ride days, early rides, early access to Boomerang Bay, an exclusive parking area, speed lanes and more.

Park pricing and ticket information is available here.

For more information about Kings Island check out KICentral.com!

Kings Island is now open weekends. Gates open at 10 a.m. Daily operation begins Wednesday, May 23. Boomerang Bay opens Saturday, May 26.

*Update, Season Pass Processing also open Monday, May 14th thru Friday, May 18th 4:00 - 8:00 PM. Park also open Friday, May 18th 10am till 9pm.

Maybe i should have went and got mine processed on the weekdays and not opening day. But at least i got the upgrade to gold. Man i cant wait to get up there on double ride tuesdays. What all rides have speed lanes? I know IJST does.

Probably the same ones, maybe they will add Firehawk. As of right now the rides with Speed Lanes are:

The Beast

IJST

River Adventure

Scooby Doo

Drop Zone

Delirium

They will probably handle it like they have before. You will get tickets for The Beast, IJST, River Adventure, Scooby Doo, and get to pick either Drop Zone or Delirium.

Whoo that is a tough choice to make. Drop Zone or Delirium. Do you get the speed lane anytime or just on certian days like double ride tuesdays?

Speed Lanes will only be available on Walk on Weekends, what they do is limit this to the first so many Gold pass holders in the park, I believe it's like 1500. Then it works like a fast pass, you get tickets with a time stamp on them, then you go thru the Speed Lane and you give your ticket to the ride op, pretty cool if ya ask me. It would be nice if they would add Firehawk to this perk.

What exactly is a "Speed Lane" does it mean you don't have to wait in line?

A speed lane is a line for speed lane people only, with a associate at the end that lets you right into the ride, typically a less than 4 minute wait.

My brother and I drove to Kings Island today. We got up to the pass processing window at around 4:45 p.m. and left the pass processing room at 4:47 p.m. Yes, it was that quick!

My brother and I received our passes as birthday gifts. Our parents bought the season pass cards that they sold at Meijers.

When my brother and I got to Kings Island they asked us at the window if the cards we were holding were season pass cards. We said yes. They told us to go into the season pass processing room. My brother and I thought we were going to have to fill out the information sheet. But one of the guys taking the pictures asked us if we had a pass last year. We replied that we did. He asked for my name and then my information came up on the screen. He asked if I wanted the keep the picture that they already had of me and I said sure. He then scanned the season pass and had me sign it. And that was it. Took two minutes! Awesome!

And that's the way it SHOULD be. You should be able to renew your Cedar Fair pass from any Cedar Fair park on line, at no extra charge and with no additional processing required. I can understand a requirement that young'uns get a new picture, say every five years. Why should the parks or their patrons have to endure the pain of processing each year? For that matter, if the cards were more permanent, why should a new card be required each year? And why can not parking for ANY Cedar Fair park be added to a Maxx pass, for a fee if need be. (Even though Six Flags season pass parking from any US Six Flags park BUT Kentucky Kingdom is good at ALL US Six Flags parks)