Opening day

tiffyluv

So Kings Island opened this weekend and i totally missed it cause i had to do other stuff. But i get to go soon and i totally cant wait!!!

♪Tiffany♪

Yes i missed it too- my nerdy little bro (sis, seems like :lol: ) wanted to go to the

museum instead to find out what type of rock he found :angry: so im very upset-

trying to mess around on pc to get me away from this true extreme anger. And of course,

i might have gone saturday, but of course my mom canceled- typical her.

Yeah im in band and we had a concert so it suked!!! But I get to go like 1st week of june so i am excited!!!

Opening day at KI was a rough one.

The computers to let you into the parking lot kept crashing causing a VERY LONG line. Took 45 minutes to go 100 yards.

Many of the rides (including coasters like Vortex and beast) were delayed in opening or were shut down for a few hours during the day or the whole day.

We did not ride much (if they were open). For the first 3 rides (FOF, Vortex, and Beast) we stood in line and then learned that the ride had to shut down.

Much of it was not fun but i look forward to better days.

There are always hiccups but it will be a fun season.

As been said a million times, opening days are kinda rough. The park is just waking up from the off season. The rides will get more reliable in the next coming weeks, and by daily operation the rides will be running much better.

I was getting tired of hearing people complain about a ride having extended time of downtime.

I actually had one of the best times ever. My dad and I rode the front seat on The Beast as the first riders of the season! That was very special for us, we've been to KI hundreds of times & probably rode The Beast over a thousand, but that was something we had never got to do before.