New Rides

ssdd1970

And with regards to someone mentioning Son of Beast getting stuck upside down. It never was stuck in the loop with riders. The first season it was open, a train did get stuck half way up the lift hill, and the riders had to be evacuated down the lift stairs.

i would have bet money that Son of Beast got stuck upside down with people more that once and as for seven every one makes a mistake but top gun may be your ride but Son of Beast is my ride

If im right, SOB has never got stuck on the loop...

And with regards to someone mentioning Son of Beast getting stuck upside down. It never was stuck in the loop with riders. The first season it was open, a train did get stuck half way up the lift hill, and the riders had to be evacuated down the lift stairs.

i would have bet money that Son of Beast got stuck upside down with people more that once and as for seven every one makes a mistake but top gun may be your ride but Son of Beast is my ride

If im right, SOB has never got stuck on the loop...

and i can't find anything saying it did but for some reason i keep believing it did and i can't stop thinking that :blink:

o.k. i think i know why i have been thinking that Son of Beast got stuck upside down and here it is

when Son of Beast was first opened to the public the pictures in the papers were always of the train in the loop and when Son of Beast opened to the public i was only in second grade and because of in second grade i thought what was in the picture was what was happening so i guess when i saw Son of Beast's picture of it in the loop and i guess i thought it was stuck there

o.k. i think i know why i have been thinking that Son of Beast got stuck upside down and here it is

when Son of Beast was first opened to the public the pictures in the papers were always of the train in the loop and when Son of Beast opened to the public i was only in second grade and because of in second grade i thought what was in the picture was what was happening so i guess when i saw Son of Beast's picture of it in the loop and i guess i thought it was stuck there

Wow... that makes me feel really old!

wtf? Stunt Track is only a few years old. It's not going to be replaced.

I wish IJ:ST was 10,000 years old so they could get rid of it...

Okay well anyways... Someone said something about a mouse coaster, they could theme it as Catscratch [a nickelodeon show] and have the three cats chasing a mouse!

=]

wtf? Stunt Track is only a few years old. It's not going to be replaced.

I wish IJ:ST was 10,000 years old so they could get rid of it...

Okay well anyways... Someone said something about a mouse coaster, they could theme it as Catscratch [a nickelodeon show] and have the three cats chasing a mouse!

=]

Well I Would Suggest:

For Nickalodeon Universe,

A custom Gerstlauer Spinning Coaster. With some indoor elements highlighting not only Sponge Bob, but the entire Nickalodeon Family. Combined elements like: water, fog, fire, and mist will enhance the experience. A nice height of 80 feet, and a overall track length of 3200 feet would be nice. A lengthy ride chock full of comedy and uncontrollable spinning with low speed and not so steep drops. A onride video system should be installed in the middle of each train capturing the total experience.

For Coney Mall or Action Zone:

A Millenium Force Style out and back giga coaster speeding towards the "Little Miami River" would be super. With a theme that ties into the whole "Beast Family". Height should be 335 feet with a below grade drop of 355 feet, speeds well over 100 mph, several themed tunnels, mist, fog, and fire effects to enhance the experience. The turn around should be something thats unique and mind blowing. A high speed figure eight helix and ejector air bunny hops will end the experience. I'm looking at a track length of 8000 feet.

Honestly, I think both of these attractions are very very possible. Cedar Fair may have already looked into concepts like this. I really hope so!

Kings Island Forever - Airromeo 2007

building a millenium force style out and back coaster would be great, but don't theme it with a member of The Beast family because that would ruin that theme because it wouldn't be wooden.