King's Island Still The Best!

I know I'm not the only one out there who thinks the other competition(Six Flags)out there is pretty lame! Sure they've tried to dazzle us with there little rides and a few are so, so but in my humble opinion they can't touch KI! Our rich history and growth is impeccable. Now granted your other parks like Cedar Point & Disney/Universal, Bush Gardens & Sea World all have there plus sides but some seem hell bent on trying to out do one another with let's see how tall and fast my coaster will go than yours. I respect KI for their well adverse park, we have a perfect blend of what a theme park should be.

I agree 110%. Kings Island has the perfect mix of everything. Cedar Fair has to be aware of the potential of Kings Island. Hundreds of acres of undeveloped land, millions of fans, the parks amazing location, and the best family value in the major theme park industry!

For example:

I live a few minutes from Busch Gardens Europe. BGE is a very very nice park. The scenery and themeing will take your breath away, but BGE has seriously dropped the ball when it comes to family entertainment and value. There is very little for little ones and their parents to do at the park together. BGE has been decribed by locals as one big beer garden. I agree to an extent. BGE concentrates more on in park promotions of there beer and other alchoholic products with the numerous beer and wine outlets and two, yeah two beer schools. Is beer really that important that you need to honor it by having two beer schools in your park? A'm I missing something, is the history and production of beer now considered to be a family thing. I'm am well aware that Anhusear Busch is the owner of the parks, but the parks are part of Busch Entertainment. Therefore it's a different division! Promote fun and entertainment, not beer!

The value is no longer there. Back in 80's and early 90's the atmosphere was different, and believe it or not it seemed more of a family experience. Don't get me wrong I love BGE, but their focus isn't on a total family experience. Yeah they are adding "Griffon" for 2007, but they removed a perfect family staple ride to add it. Granted Kings Island removed the Antique Cars to add Italian Job, but IJST caters to kids and their parents, and say what you want, but IJST Rocks!!!!!! It's unique, innovative, and fun!

Kings Island has taken the ball and has run off the field with it. Droping Nick will be the biggest mistake Cedar Fair can make! They should incorporate the Nick characters and atmosphere at all of the Cedar Fair Parks!

I really wanna see a record breaking Intamin Millennium Force style coaster at Kings Island in the near future, but at the same time expand Nick Universe or even add a Peanuts area. The possibilites are endless. I see more flats, dark rides, and roller coasters themed to more characters. If not Nick then the Peanuts Gang. Adding Avatar - The Last Airbender last season to the new Nick Universe is absolutly genius! I have heard nothing negative about this ride!

Yeah Kings Island is the best. I realized that on my very first visit in May of 1997! It's been 10 years and I have been to the park nearly a dozen times. Kings Island is my favorite park for so many reasons. Not just the rides, shows, or amazing food offerings, but the unique atmosphere, and the unconditional love the freindly people of Cincinnati seem to have for the park.

Mind you I live 9 hours away from Kings Island, but I will drop everything and make the trip at any given momment. I didn't visit last summer, but I will be there summer of 2007!

It wasn't my intention to compare Kings Island and Busch Gardens with this post, but Im trying to prove a point. Family value whether or not you have a family is very important, and Kings Island has mastered it!

That conbined with amazing roller coasters, flats, colorful scenery, mouthwatering cusine, and the unique atmosphere makes Kings Island the number one SEASONAL THEME PARK in the USA!

Make The 2007 Season A Unforgettable One - Airromeo!

...Cedar Fair isn't dropping Nick...far from it.

And the Six Flags song is nowhere near its final verse.

And Cedar Point is the flagship park of Cedar Fair Entertainment Company. That isn't going to change any time soon.

And this is not a time I'd want to own stock in builders and designers of world record breaking coasters. I doubt you see any of those built in Ohio for quite some time, not even in Sandusky.....much less Mason.

I didn't know about the two beer schools but I did know about the two free beers.

I went to the "Beer School" at BGT (or, is it BGA now?) with some co-workers several years ago. We had a lot of fun... Basically, it's just an excuse to taste most of the Busch beers, although at the same time they're "teaching" you about the taste differences between different types of beer. Personally, I'm not a big Anheuser-Busch beer fan (I'm a micro brew kind of guy), but it was a pretty good time.

I stumped our "instructor" though...at the end he asked if anyone had any questions about the beers or the company in general, so I asked something that I had always wondered about--what happened to the Anheusers? After all, the Busch's are still around, but where are the Anheusers? (He said he wasn't sure, but said he'd e-mail me the answer when he found out...I gave him my e-mail address, but surprise, surprise, I never heard from him :lol: )