Pay To Ride?

Let's say we had a chance to replace the slingshot, eXtreme Skyflyer, launchpad. What could we put in there place? I enjoy EXtreme Skyflyer, Slingshot but let's face it after a couple of rounds the thrill is gone. I believe they charge way to much for the DVD's let alone the admission fee. Let's get some different Pay to rides in there, what do you think?

I disagree with Slingshot being removed. I hwent on it four times in a row and found it nearly more thrilling as the rides went on. And trust me, $5 to ride that *when you get there early to buy the tickets* is definately a steal and really do not want anything to take its place. It is also a unique ride not found in many other parks. The other two I could live without.

I have never done the trampoline thing and while it doesn't look too interesting I wouldn't mind taking a jump at it when I get the chance. As for Slingshot and Skyflyer they really are great rides and I have to disagree that they should be removed, also what other pay per ride would you put in skyflyer's spot since it is so tiny a spot and is surrounded on all sides. Like gburn07 said the price is usually 5$ dollars when you get there early in the morning which is a great deal.

If any pay as you go attraction goes it has to be the virtual reality crap. I did that last year and was disgusted that I wasted a dollar on that thing. You sit there, you watch the screen, you have no control over the game, and it vibrates a little. Waste of time and space. Maybe it will go away if wnat upstop said is in fact another attraction.

I've never done the pay to rides at KI. I always talk myself out of it, afraid it'll be a waste of money. Though, I have a friend who swears to me that the slingshot thing is a blast and he has spent money on it on more than one occasion.

Lets see the only ride I would remove is Eurobungee only open on some busy weekends it seems anymore. I would look at replacing it with either an S&S Skysling or a Skyscrapper. Also if going the S&S route how about a 2 for one deal. Put a Skysling on the site of Eurobungee and a Screaming Squirel where the laser tag building stands.

Something is being constructed infront of the virtual 3-d pay as you go ride , behind the basketball game. Perhaps it is a pay as you go attraction.

I'm intrigued! What does it look like???

The seating area directly infront of the 3d virtual ride is gone and covered in concrete. Directly behind the basketball game and working forward....there is a small wall that begins at about 4 inches and is level to the rice jewelry booth to about a foot high with a length of about 20 feet. directly center of the 20 feet and about two feet from the wall is a concrete circle about the size of the sling lock-down platform that is level with the top of the wall. at both ends of the wall and approximately 8 feet from the are two more concrete circles level with the wall. If you were to connect the circles you would have a k with the back to the baseket ball game. At the tallest part of the wall near the rice jewelry shop is located all of the electrical wiring lines and they have disguised the concrete circles with potted plants. Also there is an "excuse our dust" signs.