Nickelodeon Celebration Parade!

You've heard the phrase "The best of Hollywood entertainment, now playing" countless times this season. It's their catch phrase, not unlike "Let yourself go!" or "Where the magic of the movies meets the thrills of a theme park" as we have seen in years past. Does PKI really live up to this claim? It's a pretty large claim to say that you're the best at anything.

Yes, PKI lives up to their claim. The Nickelodeon Celebration Parade was a BIG hit! The parade was more exciting and entertaining than we had ever imagined that it would have been. This fiesta of floats, dancers, music, and livelihood is simply a reminder that, even if your days of play may be long over, and you have children of your own, you are still just a big kid.

This new attraction reestablishes what to expect from Paramount Parks' in house entertainment. Perhaps it is finally time for that little mouse that has been sitting pretty down in Florida for all of these years to finally get scared.

Click here to check out 53 awesome pics of the parade, but by all means, check it out for yourself!!

Regards,

Ryan

Dane and I would like to thank Jeff Siebert, Maureen Boothe, Kimberly Tannnnney, and of course "Mr. Asset" Steve (come on Steve, you knew it was coming!) from PKI's marketing for letting us hang out with them during the parade. As always, the pleasure was all on our side of the toboggan!

The First i saw it....i myself was dancing like an idiot in the coney mall midway, then ran to I-Street (almost died to lack of air, whew!), then to HBL....saw the end, talked to Craig ross for at least a couple of minutes then went to the Walk On Weekends rides, that was saturday........yesterday i was in the i-street area (probaly near Dane.......i was sitting near International Street Bandstand <_<, i was the dude with the budweiser shirt on of you saw me dane...)

Hey there, guys!

These pictures are absolutely fantastic! Awesome job. We were all so happy you could hang out with us for the afternoon - of course, what would a new event be without our favorite PKI Central folks? :D

FYI for everyone - the parade runs (weather permitting) daily at 5 p.m. through August 15. It's incredible - come on out and see!!!!

Happy days!

PKImaureen

Thanks for the kind words about the photos. We try to strive for quality as well as quantity on our pictures. Hopefully we helped spark a little more interest (not that it needed it with the amazing turnout that it had).

Once again, it was our pleasure!

Ryan

Hey, I didn't want to bump the parade news, so I'm just going to put it here. I have uploaded a handful of new pics, including a few from the parade that we didn't have before. Now, the parade concludes with a float that shoots out foam! Click here to check them out.

PKICentral.com "Where we have so many photos that it makes actually coming to the park obsolete." :D

Regards,

Ryan

The photos are awesome. I'm happy that I was able to see the parade in person. If my family is well enough. I'll take them this weekend to see it.

Believe it or not, Mrs. Chef wasn't interested in going to the parade until she saw the pictures on PKIC. Way to go Ryan! :D

Have a great day!

Italian Chef

:chef:

Hey there!!! I just wanted to say that everyone in the parade loves to put on the half hour show for the guests everyday. I do know this for a fact because I am one of them. Kings Island has brought a certain piece of energy back into the park that has been missing for quite some time! It has been a terrific experience for us and those that watch it!

hey froggirl!!!! it's everybody's favorite "wanda"!!! :D yeah i gotta ditto what u said, the parade is definately the best part of the day. it's much more fun than the show was. i still have to get over there on my off day and see it. i haven't seen the entire thing in action yet. just my "ghetto float". :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

You guys are in the Parade? i ABSOLUTELY looove it!

I wish I could be in it but I'm not old enough........but oh well you guys were awesome!

is anyone on this board that Knows any of the Permormers from the 'Tuned In' show? I know that most of them are in the parade so is anyone on this site from that show or know anyone from it?

because they are sooo AWESOME man they rock my world! I'v met a few of them...me and my sister met a few, Jenny, Kenny, Crystal and JeFF! they all were so nice to us! I think they recognize us...weve seen the show 10 times sofar and they always smile at us......they totaly rock though! I just wanted to know if anyone on here knew them because if so I was thinking that you must be verrrry lucky people!

Ok your name should really be Tuned in freak! I have met and hung out with all of them and they are all amazing. But they arent superstars bud... they are normal people with big voices and nice dance moves. I personally think that the Ushers that work the show are the real Stars. And the Paramount Theatre Ushers arent to bad either ;)