I just got back from KI!

corn4ahead

Don`t count on it returning at KI or any other park for that matter.

Yep, Flight of Fear had some of the work lights on today, which was the exact opposite of last week when there were no lights on at all in the drum (either work lights or the normal show lights).

is anyone going this weekend???

i was so post to go the 21st. but i had to go to florida, then i was so post to go last sundy, but my sister invited to many people. now she says shes taking me this weekend.

gosh,,, am i ever going to use my season pass???

=[

You guys are very lucky to live so close to KI. I used to live in Indiana, about 2 hour drive from the park. I used to drive at least 4 times a year to go, but now I live in St Louis, and let me tell ya, Six Flags STL is the worst...is the epitome of everything wrong with the SF Company. I renewed my pass 3 months ago, so I did not have to wait in line to get my pic taken. This past Sunday, I spoke to a few people getting new passes, and they had to wait in line for 4 hours. It is Ridiculous! And also, you could not go on a ride without it closing every half an hour because of some minor glitches in the systems. I understand the park just opened so they're still not fully prepared, but...COME ON!!!!!

I miss living close to KI!!!

I got there at 9:30 and the pass proceesing was open.

When i was on FoF i saw the old King Kobra trains in the building while i was rideing it. Makes me wonder.

They keep them in the building to store them. Along with maybe a old FOF train. Last time i was down on the floor doing a tour they had one.