Soft Openings

welchce

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because there is only one train on the tracks one week before it opens doesn't mean its going to stay that way. They are probably just using one train for all the testing they have to do, and then they will bring the other train out and practice running both for next weekend.

Where did the one train rumor come from? According to everything that has been mentioned, everything is on schedule

Probably from the fact that there is only one train on the tracks

I believe the one train rumor came from HERE:

http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=157822

How reliable is that? You be the judge...

^Alot of work can be done during the week when the park is closed.

Can anyone confirm that there is still only one train on the tracks?

Per a friend who was working in the park yesterday, both trains were on the track and cycling. Guess an official confirmation can be made this weekend, but thats the latest I've heard.

- Todd

Per a friend who was working in the park yesterday, both trains were on the track and cycling. Guess an official confirmation can be made this weekend, but thats the latest I've heard.

- Todd

Kinda strange since they were only putting the second train on this morning when the park opened.

And vice versa. Heck, I once saw a particular park take a train off and put it back on seven times in the same day.

The definition of insanity is what?

;)

I remember when MF opened in 2000. There were only 2 trains operating due to the third train not having enough cycles (insurance or safety issue?). Opening day was rather ugly, great weather but also a great line. Let's hope that there will be 2 trains.

I would have to guess that the best time for the ride to open would be next Wednesday. The park needs some time to break the crew in. Breaking the crew in on Saturday would be ugly.

Can we get some proof in here? Maybe a picture or two. I know pictures have been taken from near said warehouse before.

I'm not really sure if he's taken a picture of it or not as he is working and i'm not sure if they were testing i just asked him to check out and see how many trains were on the track...take it for what you want but i tend to believe him...and as far as testing goes he did say he heard a new siren going off in the park the other day for the first time several times but did not see them actually testing them