The last ride....

JxAx

You have one more ride to ride at Kings Island. Ever. What would it be? Why?

-It must be at KI right now, and working. so, that excludes Firehawk and Son of Beast.

I'd have to say Vortex. The first drop (in the back seat for lots of airtime)..then the loops. Pretty much falling out of my seat in the corkscrews and the boomerang (or batwing, whatever its called). Man that would be a great last ride...at least i think so - what would your last ride be?

Preferably one that lasts about, say, forty years!

More seriously, of what is there now, Flight of Fear.

Front seat, either side. Or back seat, either side.

I'm not all that picky.

Of any ride ever at Kings Island? The Flying Eagles. On a non-windy day please.....and a nice long cycle!

I am going to go with slingshot, you get all fired up for that initial launch and when the ride is all said and done you have a prefect snapshot of the park and the skyline. Then when you get back down you get to see you video and remember the experience.

I am going to go with slingshot, you get all fired up for that initial launch and when the ride is all said and done you have a prefect snapshot of the park and the skyline. Then when you get back down you get to see you video and remember the experience.

The International Street Skyline or the Coney Mall Skyline?

--The Interpreter, running for his room

Although I absolutely love The Vortex and it'd be a hard decision for me to make, I think I'd have to go with The Beast. As stated above, there's nothing like the feeling after a great ride on the legend.

I'll have to agree with the majority of the posters so far. When you think KI, you think of The Beast. Not only is it a great ride but if it's going to be the last of my life I'm going to want to go on a nice long ride. A close second for me would be Vortex. Both of those coasters are classic.

Pretty sure that I'll be on a flight down to Disney World, to get my last ride on Splash Mountain!

But, since thats not the topic, and I dont want to be a 'homer' Im going to say night ride, with fog, on Top Gun!

Splash Mountain would be amazing at night while Wishes is going on.