"Line Jumping" Program

Reality15

So when I was at King's Island for my trip, I rode Beast with Beth from Guest Relations, and she said the park was looking at various forms of the Fast Pass/Freeway systems that might be implemented next year.

Does this count as a rumor?

Due to the popularity of the ride reservation system last year, we've expanded the Gold Pass Walk-On perk to two days. Now, as a 2004 Gold Passholder, you'll walk straight to the front of the line on some of your favorite attractions EVERY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY all summer long. In addition, we've also expanded the number of tickets available to the first 1,500 Gold Passholders through the gate!

Be one of the first 1,500 Gold Passholders to present a Gold Pass photo ID to the associate in the Eiffel Tower Guest Relations Kiosk and you'll receive a Walk-On Weekends Boarding Pass. This exclusive pass entitles you to one Walk-On Weekends Ride Reservation Ticket for the following attractions:

RIDE THEM ALL:

Scooby-Doo and the Haunted Castle

Wild Thornberry's River Adventure

Beast

CHOOSE ONE:

Delerium

Drop Zone

Return to the ride at the time noted on your ride reservation ticket and you'll be directed to the Gold Pass Walk-On Weekends queue line, an exclusive entrance for the first 1,500 Gold Passholders. Tickets will be distributed on a first come, first serve basis until gone. Walk-On Weekends is not a guarantee to ride and all rides are subject to change due to weather and availability.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
If you go to any park that has a pass system its open to all.

At Six Flags Great America the FastPass costs approximately $5 per ride, you have to buy them when you get there.

At Universal you either purchase an Express pass per ride or show them your room key for their overpriced on-site hotel.

I've never seen a park that has a FastPass system open to all.

If you go to any park that has a pass system its open to all.

At Six Flags Great America the FastPass costs approximately $5 per ride, you have to buy them when you get there.

At Universal you either purchase an Express pass per ride or show them your room key for their overpriced on-site hotel.

I've never seen a park that has a FastPass system open to all.

The originators of the fast pass system, Walt Disney World, and Disney Land, have always had their fast pass system open to all guests.

Disney's system works very well if you use it wisely. In some parks, such as MGM Studios, where there are few good rides, one ride will become insanely FastPassed. For example, Tower of Terror, it has 2 loading areas(2 elevators per loading area)which you get to through either the left preshow or right preshow. So many people FastPass that ride that the right preshow and load area is dedicated to FastPass, which lengthens the standby line considerably, as well as slows it down. I'm not sure if DCA Tower of Terror dedicates a preshow to FastPass since I got to walk right on to it, and I must say, it's not as good as Florida's. Still probably the best thing in DCA though, even though that's not saying much.