The Cincinnati Jungle Kats at Kings Island

Skywriter

May 2, 2007 - The Cincinnati Jungle Kats announced today that they will be appearing at Kings Island this Sunday, May 6th at 12:30pm to meet and greet fans as they enter the park.

Fans can take pictures and sign autographs with their favorite Kats players and Jungle Kittens cheerleaders on their way into Kings Island.

Kings Island in now open weekends, with gates opening at 10 a.m. Daily operation begins Wednesday, May 23. Boomerang Bay™ opens Saturday, May 26. For more information about Kings Island, guests can call the park at (800) 288-0808 or visit www.pki.com.

After a month away from Cincinnati, The Kats finally return home THIS Saturday, May 5th, to take on the Fort Wayne Fusion at 7:30pm. The first 1,000 fans in attendance will receive a limited edition Chad Johnson “Ocho-Cinco” Bobblehead doll. Great seats are still available by calling 513.381.TURF or at all Ticketmaster outlets. Fans can hear all the action of every Kats game on 1530 HOMER – The Sports Animal or online at www.JungleKatsFootball.com. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE DOORS TO U.S. BANK ARENA OPEN AT 6:30PM!

It couldn't have came at a better time, they finally won last night and now hold a record of 1-4. I am a big Cyclones fans so have known about the Jungle Kats playing at USBA. I was wondering what attendance was last night with the CJ bobbleheads.

Well... there were 1,000 bobbleheads, so I'm guessing somewhere around 1,000.