More Action at Ft. Kinzel!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes media day is usually specifically for media organizations to get b-roll or footage to add to voiceovers, and info on the ride. It's the parks way of getting free publicity. But i can recall a select few who were rolletcoaster enthusists and maybe a few from this site.

Yeah, I know of a "few" people from this site who attends media day! Hahaha... I had the amazing oppurtunity to meet a few KIC members at the Fearfest media day last year.

But thanks for the info. -Hauntguy

hahah that was such a good night! "howdy do dah sherrif haunt guy!"

I was at the Media Day for the opening of Tomb Raider The Ride. Not a hole lot to do in the park, the bad thing on that media day the power going to Tomb Raider went out and the ride was closed the rest of the day.

Also the line for Firehawk and FOF will be very long. I was one of those crazy people that wanted in line when FOF fristed opened.

Does the sign say "K Base" or "X Base"? I thought it was a K at first, but the more I look at it, it looks a lot like an "X".

Maybe an homage to X-Flight?

its X base.

hence the picture's caption.

""New "X-Base" Sign""

Does the sign say "K Base" or "X Base"? I thought it was a K at first, but the more I look at it, it looks a lot like an "X".

Maybe an homage to X-Flight?

its X base.

hence the picture's caption.

""New "X-Base" Sign""

I put that caption there. I'm not 110% sure it's X-Base or K-Base. Really it could go either way...

Some action from Ft. Kinzel today was that FoF didn't open with the rest of the park. I was fifth in line and there was a trash can blocking the entrance to the queue and no one knew why. About five minutes later a lady came out and said that it is not opened and will open later in the day. When I checked around 2 there was an hour forty-five minute line. I have still yet to go on FoF this year because of the extreme about of people that flock to it.

Wow.

That looks a lot like this one:

http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=158048

:)

I still think that first letter is made, on purpose, to look like EITHER an X or a K, as is one's pleasure. I bet I know how Mr. Kinzel sees it! :)

But this version I took was with a digital camera not a cell phone. So it has a better picture quality.

Welche wrote:

Some action from Ft. Kinzel today was that FoF didn't open with the rest of the park. I was fifth in line and there was a trash can blocking the entrance to the queue and no one knew why. About five minutes later a lady came out and said that it is not opened and will open later in the day. When I checked around 2 there was an hour forty-five minute line. I have still yet to go on FoF this year because of the extreme about of people that flock to it.

Get used to it.

With the park's newest ride right next door, this will only get worse! :)