More Action at Ft. Kinzel!

Think your not the only person thinking that way. Lets just say I did with IJST and I still waited and hour. Yes the line will be shorter but it is new and people are attracted to new rides that the other old ones. New first oldest ones last

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the people who have to work know how to ask for a day off to go ride the new ride.

The first weekday after Maverick was supposed to open at Cedar Point was very, very busy--even without Maverick being open!

--The Interpreter aka a people who has to work (but can ask for a day off to go ride the new ride...

anyone know wat the Firehawk t shirt is going to look like?

i want one, but im curious about wat it is exactly

it's a squarish looking thing with 4 holes, 1 for your body, 1 for each arm, and 1 for your head. It is usualy made of some sort of cloth and can come in a variaty of colors and designs on the front or back.

Monroe who will be here for some of the week, if you need some one here all week look for the Interpreter.

it's a squarish looking thing with 4 holes, 1 for your body, 1 for each arm, and 1 for your head. It is usualy made of some sort of cloth and can come in a variaty of colors and designs on the front or back.

Monroe who will be here for some of the week, if you need some one here all week look for the Interpreter.

thanks bud.

thanks bud.

No problem, I'm sure you were just feeling a little clammy that day.

thanks bud.

No problem, I'm sure you were just feeling a little clammy that day.

this guys good!