Unofficial PKIC Day Roster

italianchef

I was thinking that there might be a better place to meet than the Eiffel Tower. What I mean is the Eiffel Tower is always very crowded. why not meet someplace more secluded. Since most of us don't know what the others look like it'll be easier for us o meet if it's someplace where there aren't a lot of other people. My suggestion is to meet in Paramount Story wither near the Indiana Jones display or near the water fall. What do people think?

Danielradsgrl - I believe at 40 I qualify as an adult. However, I still think I'm pretty "cool" too. I hope it's possible to be both! ;)

Dane - I bet my daughter wouldn't mind lending you her shirt for the day. I also have a medium (what was I thinking) that my 12 year old won't fit in for many years, if anyone wants it. I will reorder the correct size.

I love the nametag idea. Like, "Hello, my name is........Fusiondude." OK, so I'm easily amused.

And you mean there isn't an actual PKIC banner?? :)

Where at the Effil tower would we be meeting?

Front Left support, UNDER Eiffel Tower.

Mrs. G - Thanks but no thanks, people should know my by my staff photo. Dan, when are you gonna send me one?!?!? :censored:

I plan to be there on Saturday. I reckon that most people will know what I look like from my picture on this homepage....especially people who bought my book. Nametags would be helpful...but who has time to buy them?

I am greatly looking forward to PKIC Day. My wife is bringing her digital camera for our "group photo" shot. And if it's okay with Dan and Dane....I'd like to write a story about our experience that day. I hope to remember my tape recorder.

It'll be great to meet some of the nice people on these forums in person. Though Mrs. G and I will probably be the two oldest folks at the event....we're both like totally mega-cool. ;)

I'll see you all (who'll be there) on Saturday.

Have a great Friday!

Italian Chef

:chef:

I think it would be really nice if we could get sombody's cell phone nuumber in case we don't make the 10 o' clock meeting, or if that isn't feasible if we could decide on an area to meet at later in the day so that stragglers could join the group. i'm going to do my best to make the 10 o'clock meeting but I'm not sure if it'll happen. I'd really like to meet you guys so I'd just like to know where I can meet you later on in the day.

All of you that get the chance to go, have a really good time. I would have liked to come and brought my husband and son but we were just there both days last weekend and are going again next Saturday for the concert. Hopefully you will have nice weather and the lines won't be very long. I am looking forward to seeing the group photo that will be taken and hopefully you can post it for all to see. Make sure you ride FOF and Vortex for me! Have Fun :D

sorry to dissapoint, but just got my work schedule. 10-8 on saturday, doesnt look like i'm gonna be able to make this one... sorry guys! maybe sometime towards the end of the month? or at hte "Beasts Last Ride"? I was really lookin forward to meeting everyone

Since I don't know what most of you look like - and everyone can identify me by my picture....if you see me and Mrs. Chef tomorrow morning, please flag us. A 5'5 skinny Italian guy and his Japanese wife shouldn't be too hard to spot.

See you tomorrow folks!

Sincerely,

Italian Chef

:chef: