Who would you want to make a signature steel for KI?

BoddaH1994

Even before CP bought KI, I always stuck with the idea that all KI needed to be perfect to me would be for them to build a ride like Millenium Force but tuck it back behind The Racer so your flying back in the woods!. Other than that my second choice would have to a B&M Floorless.

The only problem I have with B&M is that it seems as though a lot of their coasters are very compact. Local examples are of course Chang, Dominator, and Raptor. If we were to get a "signature" steel coaster, wouldn't you want something that's more of an out and back design? Personally, I'd want something that looked a lot more like Magnum than Raptor.

The only problem I have with B&M is that it seems as though a lot of their coasters are very compact. Local examples are of course Chang, Dominator, and Raptor. If we were to get a "signature" steel coaster, wouldn't you want something that's more of an out and back design? Personally, I'd want something that looked a lot more like Magnum than Raptor.

May I suggest you have a look at Nitro at Six Flags Great Adventure, Goliath at Six Flags Over Georgia, etc.?

Out and back? Yep. Fun? Yep. Unlike anything in any Cedar Fair park so far? Yep.

Likely? The shadow knows. :)

Well Apollo's Chariot at BGE is certainly like a out & back. As is both Goliaths, Nitro, and Raging Bull. Some of B&M coasters may seem compact, but chances are the parks only gave them that much room to work with.

I personally love the way Raptor sits in the park. It is a great spectator coaster. And the views from the SkyRide are excellent.

I would really like to see an Intamin like Millenium Force that uses the terrain back behind Firehawk and FOF. I think that the ride could use a tall lift but unlike Millenium there would be more low to the ground maneuvers along with the airtime hills. IMO The Beast is most popular because of its natural setting and its using the layout of the land. (The fact that it is the longest wooden coaster in the world also helps :D ) I believe that if they could recreate this style of coaster it would be a great ride and would be that signature ride that is so important in today's amusement park .

A stand up coaster? That is one ride that was really a fad that has long since passed. I don`t even find Mantis at Cedar Point to be an enjoyable ride. Too much force causes my legs to hurt on that ride. I would much rather have ridden King Cobra than Mantis any day. I HIGHLY doubt we see any stand up coasters built. At KI or any other park for that matter.

I think a duelling hyper coaster would be great. Have it in the woods behind Firehawk. They could make it move and twist around each other in and out of trees and in and out of tonnels. Doesn't have to be the biggest or the fastest just make it fun and a ride the people wont be like did it once, not again.

I think a duelling hyper coaster would be great. Have it in the woods behind Firehawk. They could make it move and twist around each other in and out of trees and in and out of tonnels. Doesn't have to be the biggest or the fastest just make it fun and a ride the people wont be like did it once, not again.

I like that idea, i just don't like the dueling part.

=]