Firehawk is test running

RWildman424

Today while I waited in the line outside of FoF, Firehawk was running test runs with both trains I snaged some pics with my camera phone, but I don't know how to get them here. If anyone could let me know, I would be happy to post them. Thanks

All I have to say with such a short time frame the theming of the ride and area looks great! I really hope this is a a sign of things to come for Kings Island, quality rides with quality theming. Congrates to Cedar Fair, owning the park for less then one year and we have 5 live shows, and a new rollercoaster with theming as good as anything paramount ever produced.

All I have to say with such a short time frame the theming of the ride and area looks great! I really hope this is a a sign of things to come for Kings Island, quality rides with quality theming. Congrates to Cedar Fair, owning the park for less then one year and we have 5 live shows, and a new rollercoaster with theming as good as anything paramount ever produced.

Neither all five of the live shows nor the roller coaster has opened yet.

Just a point....