Firehawk weather problems.

DropZone99

Well, first of all, Saturday is still five days out. Secondly, isolated does not mean that it will rain all day everywhere in the city. As is usually the case when it gets warm in the summer in Cincinnati, the day time heating can lead to pop up thunderstorms in the afternoons that usually last about half an hour or so before moving on.

"To celebrate the opening of Firehawk, Kings Island is giving away special commemorative Firehawk T-shirts to the first 2,500 riders each day from Saturday May 26th through Tuesday May 29th"

It better not be. I expect a commemorative T-shirt with my name embroidered in crystals. Or just that I'm awesome.

"To celebrate the opening of Firehawk, Kings Island is giving away special commemorative Firehawk T-shirts to the first 2,500 riders each day from Saturday May 26th through Tuesday May 29th"

It better not be. I expect a commemorative T-shirt with my name embroidered in crystals. Or just that I'm awesome.

Haha [again].

Your pretty funny.

=]

You might better expect one that comes reasonably close to fitting.

Something tells me they will probably all be XL in adult sizes.

I could be wrong, but remember this. It's incredible enough the park is doing anything for the first riders. A shirt is a very nice gesture, indeed.

You might better expect one that comes reasonably close to fitting.

Something tells me they will probably all be XL in adult sizes.

I could be wrong, but remember this. It's incredible enough the park is doing anything for the first riders. A shirt is a very nice gesture, indeed.

I went down to the UC Bearcats football spring scrimmage game last month (on KI's opening day), and they gave out a lot of T-shirts to fans (Bearcats on front, Kahn's on back), and they were XL adult sized. You could be right on this one.

I plan on going either Monday or Tuesday...less people Tuesday. Unfortunately, I have to work on Tuesday, so I don't think I'll get a t shirt. Hmm...maybe I'll head over at open on Sunday to ride for the shirt....hmm.