Panda Express: Now Open!

BoddaH1994

0_0_edd363a785f6b90746e48c5279a6452e_1.jpg

Sorry but I've just got to ask....What in the world is that? I'm not a picky eater and will try most anything, but that is scary looking, lol.

I hope that AVATAR does not mind if I answer, but that my friend is a Sterling Silver pork chop that has smoked Gouda and Apricot preserves, under it is bacon, Napa Cabbage and I think potato hash, the sauce is an apple cider. The Brown Derby I go to it will run you around $30 but tastes like it is around $40.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion, Kings Island doesn't need a new restaurant, they need improvements of the ones that are already there. We have enough food options at the park, but improving the quality of the food and improving the prices are what the park needs, especially when the general public is starting to realize that a day at Kings Island could cost a person well over 100 bucks if they don't watch out....

Be careful, this is Cedar Fair we are talking about....If they 'improve' Kings Island's food the way they 'improved' Cedar Point's pizza (this year), I shall never, ever eat at Kings Island again. Cedar Point had wonderful pizza, especially at Chuckwagon, then they 'improved' it. It's wretched, and that's being kind.

In my opinion, Kings Island doesn't need a new restaurant, they need improvements of the ones that are already there. We have enough food options at the park, but improving the quality of the food and improving the prices are what the park needs, especially when the general public is starting to realize that a day at Kings Island could cost a person well over 100 bucks if they don't watch out....

Be careful, this is Cedar Fair we are talking about....If they 'improve' Kings Island's food the way they 'improved' Cedar Point's pizza (this year), I shall never, ever eat at Kings Island again. Cedar Point had wonderful pizza, especially at Chuckwagon, then they 'improved' it. It's wretched, and that's being kind.

With the exception of LaRosa's, Rivertown Depot, and Outer Hanks, there's not much more "improving" Cedar Fair can do around the place. I'd almost rather see them experiment than just pretend like the current situation is alright.

I personally know of many people who aren't visiting the park anymore because of the outrageous prices of food. They'd rather take the longer drive and visit Holiday World where there's no pressure to leave the park and come back. They WANT to spend their whole day in the park, but they can't because there's no affording it.

I'd also like to point out that a large chunk of the people who visit Kings Island are passholders. Getting together a GOOD set of food discounts on Gold Passes would not only make people want to buy a pass even more, but would encourage those who visit often to spend money. I don't know about everybody else, but I've visited 5 or 6 times this season and not bought anything. Our car took up a parking space, we rode the rides, and used everything as a normal guest would, but we didn't spend any money. If there was a good set of discounts available with my pass, I would have spent some extra nickels at the park this summer. How about a 15% discount for any food purchase over 10 dollars? I'd eat in the park a lot more often if there were more deals like that. Encourage people to buy a pass, then encourage people with that pass to spend money. Cedar Fair has 50% of that done.

Whenever we visit, we bring money. We usually don't spend any of that money at the park, but we take it elsewhere and spend it. We'd be more than happy to spend it at Kings Island, but we did very little so this past summer.

Not really a direct reply to you Terpy, more of an extension of what I already said.

What about if where they serve the Fresh cut deep fried fries, they also offer a fruit or veggie cup for a buck or five?

Honestly, when it's 88+ outside in July, it's hard to think about eating a hot cheesy pizza or a chili coney.

Cold veggies with a dipping sauce, it's a goldmine I tellz ya!!

There was once this wonderful, wonderful fruit stand on a path from Rivertown to the Eiffel Tower...

Then again, there was also a wonderful European Bakery...ribs cooked outside over the coals in Rivertown...

And Wonder Bread baked in the park (of all things)...

Most things sold in foods in the park were made in the park...

It was a different time, it was a simpler time...

And I bet the margins were far, far higher than now...food prices were relatively far more expensive than they are now...

There was once this wonderful, wonderful fruit stand on a path from Rivertown to the Eiffel Tower...

Then again, there was also a wonderful European Bakery...ribs cooked outside over the coals in Rivertown...

And Wonder Bread baked in the park (of all things)...

Most things sold in foods in the park were made in the park...

It was a different time, it was a simpler time...

And I bet the margins were far, far higher than now...food prices were relatively far more expensive than they are now...

Fruit/veggie stands scattered around the park would be amazing! Also, incredible profit margin, Win, Win.

Pillsberry123 is exactly right. My wife and I got the golds in April, went pretty much every weekend and some weekdays, and NEVER bought lunch in the park because of the lack of healthy choices and outragous prices. Think of the money CF lost just on us, now multiply that by... alot!

They were actually cooking ribs outside this past sunday in Rivertown and it surprised the heck out of me. It was the first time I've seen that in the past two years I've started coming to the park again.