How Long did you wait in line for Firehawk?

notredame0608

I waited about 5 hours.

It was woth it though, my new favorite roller coaster at Kings Island.

The Q-Line was pretty nice, theres an umbrella with people at the end of the Q and they tell you when you go to the station. Only 6 people at a time can go though.

=]

I was there for open on the first day and I waited 3.5 hours. I got to the park at about 9:45 and then sprinted to the ride. Then we had to wait until 1:30 for the ride to open. The shortest wait you'll probably get is 2.5 hours and the longest I've heard so far is 5.

I went to KI on Saturday May 26th and the line was 4 hours long. I didn't ride it on Saturday because they are only running one train and I rode it before at GL. Sunday the ride was closed all day due to mechanical problems. I'll go back probably in the Fall and ride it when they get all the cars running and get the kinks out of it.

I went to KI on Saturday May 26th and the line was 4 hours long. I didn't ride it on Saturday because they are only running one train and I rode it before at GL. Sunday the ride was closed all day due to mechanical problems. I'll go back probably in the Fall and ride it when they get all the cars running and get the kinks out of it.

Sorry you missed Firehawk today. It had a 3 hour hiccup in the morning which delayed its open, and then went down a few times in the evening due to weather, but it certainly was open. I rode it. Good luck on your next trip, I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

Well hey hey everyone , I got there first thing in the morning sunday and it took three hours to ride it. What was weird to me is that you had to wait till 6 o clock in the evening to pick up the shirt for being on of the first riders. Why not just hand it to you at the end of the ride.

In regards to my last post I do have to say that Firehawk is my new favorite ride at the park and cant wait to ride it again. I didnt mind the wait either. I kind of felt like i was being made a part of history as one of the first Firehawk riders at Kings Island. It will be something cool to tell my nephew about when he is old enough to enjoy the park. That his uncle was one of the first riders.

If your a once a year visitor to the park..or a tourist staying for several days.....I can understand waiting for several hours. Gold Pass members who waited need to get a life..geeeeezz...we can ride it anytime...why stand in the long lines. :huh:

Actually, I see it the other way around. If your a gold pass holder, you're probably in the park several days a season so you can afford to blow half a day on one ride.

If your a once a year visitor to the park..or a tourist staying for several days.....I can understand waiting for several hours. Gold Pass members who waited need to get a life..geeeeezz...we can ride it anytime...why stand in the long lines. :huh:

Actually, I see it the other way around. If your a gold pass holder, you're probably in the park several days a season so you can afford to blow half a day on one ride.

I agree with BoddaH1994. Now that I have a season pass I don't feel as rushed as when I only had a single day admission. If I only had a single day admission, there would be no way I'd go on a ride's opening day because of unforeseen malfunctions and the possible crowd size.