Firehawk On-Ride Photo

ZosoBeast

Guest kwindshawne
Thought I would share this with all of you! This was taken on our second ride of the day yesterday.

From left to right:

CoasterRZ (Robbie) , ZosoBeast (Bill), Captain Nemo (Gabrial)

fhonride.jpg

Nice pic...

Now I didn't mind waiting to get on Firehawk-problem was, no bathroom!!! Couldn't wait, and never did make it....I have a suggestion for the long queue lines-maybe a port a pot???? I know that's gross, but I am practical-and had to leave the line for that reason :angry:

Guest kwindshawne

Another great pic-so how intense is it going through? May be quite a while before I get the chance to give it a go...

• 2 weeks later...

It varies.

How is the crowd? When did you get in line? Did you RUN to the line (which for some reason the park doesn't really try to stop)? The weather? Are both trains running? Does it break down while you are in line? Has it just reopened after being broken down?

Waits have been from non-existent to as much as a reported seven hours Memorial Day Weekend when it opened.

For what it is worth, I waited 35 minutes Tuesday morning.

I went last Saturday and which was a pretty crowded day and I waited 1 hour 15 minutes and that was with nearly a full line a short delay.

That's promising for my visit on the 16th. I will not wait more than two hours. I think I can talk the girlfriend into 1hour 15.