I will be there June 4th and 5th

I_heart_pki

Hey everyone! I will be heading to King's Island on the fourth and fifth. :D I was wondering if anybody else was going. So if you are I would love to meet up and ride some rides with the people that I talk to on here. Just tell me if you are going and what not and I will see if I can meet up with ya!

Yikes, good luck for 4th of July weekend. That's pretty far away, too....

Just for further references....I went last year on July 4th, and the park was not that crowded. It was a good crowd, nothing crazy.

I wish I could go June 4th or 5th though.

^ Absolutely.

Sometimes the forcast is correct. But I have not seen a consistant 8 hour shower/ thunderstorm very often.

I have experianced CP in bad weather more often than any other park. And I have never had a washout. If the policy has changed, there is not too much we can do about it- especially since most of us all have season passes. They already have our money.

... a bad day at the park is still better than a good day at work.

;)

... a bad day at the park is still better than a good day at work.

;)

^ AMEN!

I have been to the park when there were storms and once they stopped everything was okay. I will be there the fifth as well so hopefully if I miss out once I won't miss out on the second day. What is the new inclement weather policy?