10/4/03

BoddaH1994

I took my brother to Fearfest because it was his birthday today.

The trip was relatively uneventful. I didn't do any of the haunted attractions, I was just up there to ride the rides to be honest with you.

Basically the rundown is as expected. The crowds weren't too terribly bad, although they were far larger than the crowds from the first weekend of Fearfest last year. The wait for most rides would be the equivelent of a moderately busy day.

I didn't do any of the haunted attractions, so you guys will have to wait for Dane's feedback, but the themeing of the park wasn't as good as it was last year. Less colored lights, less fog, fewer people jumping out at you, etc. Of course, this is the first week, so I wouldn't give up hope.

Like I had mentioned before, I had the opportunity to meet one of our "fearless leaders" as Chef would call them, Dane. He's a really nice and funny guy. If we could all have attitudes like his on the forums, they'd be a much happier place to post. Oh yeah, and his girlfriend is really hot. :D

The only downer was that I lost my cell phone on Son of Beast (so if you found it, I want it back!) I have to call this 800 number for guest relations tomorrow. I'm sorry to say but my cell phone is probaby gone forever.

-Ryan

I was also there on10-4 it was a great time a got stuck on Deruim and TR:TR got a slighlty different prgram and the fearfest lines were horrible I didnt get on the rout 666 3 hour wait but out of the ones i did the egutains one was the best but dont do it if your fat. Nothing like a great beast run with no wait. Ride lines were short all day and it was a great time. Cept TR TR broke down 2 times while I was in line

My friend lost his keys on SoB.. and we live an hour from home. His Dad was forced to drive all the way from Dayton to drop off a new set of keys. On top of that, after losing his keys and awating a phone call from his Dad, he lost his cell phone on The Racer! Fortunelly, it just dropped into the seat, and on the next cycle, we got it right as his Dad was calling.

The moral of the story is.. if you think your gonna lose it, you probably are. Leave it with an attendent!