Favorite Element on Firehawk

welchce

I would have to say the loop. I like G forces and it has the greatest ones in the loop. Plus if you let yourself just lay on the restraints and not hold on i love how you are pushed into the seat then fall forward a little then forced back into the seat.

I haven't ridden Firehawk yet, but I did ride Borg Assimilator at Carowinds a few summers ago. They are clones if I'm not mistaken. What an incredible ride. I said the loop. I rode twice that day, once near the front and once at the very back. Two VERY different experiences surprisingly, especially going through the loop.

I'm very excited to ride Firehawk next month.

The first roll to fly and going down that first drop. If you havent rode it yet then that is where you are going to get the biggest sensation. I am alos pretty fond of the loop as well because of all the G Forces it puts on your body.

I haven't ridden Firehawk yet, but I did ride Borg Assimilator at Carowinds a few summers ago. They are clones if I'm not mistaken. What an incredible ride. I said the loop. I rode twice that day, once near the front and once at the very back. Two VERY different experiences surprisingly, especially going through the loop.

I'm very excited to ride Firehawk next month.

Actually, Borg: the Assimilator, now known at Nighthawk, was the prototype for these rides, and has a double corkscrew at the end, while Firehawk and Batwing (at Six Flags America in Largo, Maryland) are production models, and the double corkscrew has been replaced on those models with two in-line twists. It is a subtle difference, but it is there!