Firehawk: Now Open!

Thrill flyers experience heart-pounding excitement as Firehawk soars through more than a half mile of steel tracking. Willing adventure seekers lie down to experience this 51 mph., top-secret, all-altitude airborne mission. But they're certainly not relaxing within seconds, each pilot is facing the ground, experiencing the inconceivable feeling of human flight.

Manufacturer Vekoma International

Track Length 3340 feet

Ride Speed 51 mph.

Height 115 feet

Angle of descent 30 degrees

Inversions 5

Click here to see photos of Kings Island's new flying coaster Firehawk in action!

Keep checking back to KICentral.com for the latest news, rumors, photos, and information about Kings Island amusement park!

Regards,

Ryan

If you wear flip-flop to the park and go on Firehawk, and rent a locker, can you go on Firehawk with no shoes? I know you can ride Firehawk with flip-flops, but I don't want to deal with the hassle of trying to keep them on.

If you wear flip-flop to the park and go on Firehawk, and rent a locker, can you go on Firehawk with no shoes? I know you can ride Firehawk with flip-flops, but I don't want to deal with the hassle of trying to keep them on.

If I have understood them correctly during my rides, shoes must be worn at ALL times. So renting a locker for your flip flops isn't an option. Honestly, its not really much of a hassle keeping them on. You do have a floor, afterall. I've worn mine every ride.

- Todd

• 1 month later...