Firehawk is intense!

corn4ahead

They are a quite a few rides you wouldn't think people would get sick on. Action Theater when I worked there in 2000 and 2001 they were so many times we had to delay opening the doors so we could clean up. The only problem with people getting sick at AT is, you can't just grab a house and clean it off. When people got sick at Vortex it was simple just hose it off, and once the car come back after you cycled it a few times, you disinfect it and there you go.

I think the issue with Action Theater is more because of the "3D Effect." It's probably the glasses rather than the motions. I wish more people would realize this and take the glasses off before succumbing to the tickling stomach. I had a friend who started to get sick while we were watching the movie and that's what she did.

That's a fun little attraction, though! I wish they'd get a new movie; the ride has such potential. There's only so many times I can chase a pickle before I start to get tired of it--and I've only ridden the darn thing twice.