Which CF Park Do You Think Will Receive the Next RC?

Sometimes ScreamScape gets the rumor correct, often not.

They were the first to announce the name Millenium Force, as well as post information about Maverick. So they are not always full of doggie doo.

But what the heck does "semi- comfirmed" mean?

It sounds like a weather forcast. "Well today folks you will see an occaisional cloud, with heavy rain, and flurries give way to hot, hazy and humid conditions. High near 85 and lows in the lower 20's."

I would rather see that it is just a rumor and leave it at that.

Forecasts like that are not totally impossible...especially in Lexington, Kentucky in early spring! I've seen temperature swings in that town that are almost unbelievable! And violent storms DO come with rapid temperature change.

Screamscape gets a bum rap another way, too. A lot of times, something IS supposed to happen, and falls through for one reason or another. Frequent Faller at Hersheypark is an excellent example.

Screamscape has heard a juicy rumor!!! Anywho the Screamscape spy has spilled the beans that The Simpsons are coming to Universal Orlando to replace the back to the future ride makes sense to me since the simpsons movie is very hush hush seems like this project would be as well if I remember correctly the shrek ride was hush-hush as well...I hope this is true because I am a HUGE simpsons junkie!

www.Screamscape.com

I don't know how you can post that and say this ^Well if its from screamscape take it with a grain of salt!

Just pulling your chain Scooby_Doo. :P

But what the heck does "semi- comfirmed" mean?

I'm guessing it's "semi-confirmed" because "Screamscape sources have confirmed that the park has plans to build a new coaster for 2008" but the park has yet to make an official announcement about it therefore they aren't going to say it's going to happen when it might not.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

and the screamscape says....

2008 - B&M Hypercoaster - Semi-Confirmed - (8/3/07) Screamscape sources confirm to us that the Canada’s Wonderland hypercoaster project is indeed a B&M project that will stand around 200 feet tall. The lift hill will go over the pond and near the Italian Job area, with the station going in next to Sledgehammer. From the sound of things it will travel to the West from here and back again.