Question about season pass and parking pass

raptor

When you use your season pass at Kings Island can you enter with it more than once a day or do you have to get your hand stamped for re entry like you do at Cedar Point.

Also is there a limit to how many times you can scan the pass for parking, in other words can I leave and come back several time in one day with my parking pass?

When you use your season pass at Kings Island can you enter with it more than once a day or do you have to get your hand stamped for re entry like you do at Cedar Point.

Also is there a limit to how many times you can scan the pass for parking, in other words can I leave and come back several time in one day with my parking pass?

I have yet to try to scan my pass several times and have just gotten my hand stamped like everyone else. As with the parking pass, I have no idea. I'm guessing as long as the picture that appears when you scan your pass is you, they can't say you can't come in.

I went last weekend and i left and just swiped my card again to get back in to parking but yes we have to get our hand stamped to reenter the park.

I don't mind the hand stamping I just want to be able to use my card for the parking multiple times a day, hopefully I can.

This is the first time in 10 years I didnt get a pass for KI - I didnt like the offers CF had plus the fact I honestly dont have the time or the money to spend at KI like I used to when I was in High School and College.I plan on going within the next 3 weeks I just hope Firehawk is worth the trip down to the park that and the only two reasons I visit KI The Beast & SDATHC!