'm Going to KI on June 13th..Parking Prices?

OriginolleY

Hey Im new to posting, Not new to the Forum. I'm a KI Junkie, Iv been going there since i was 7 and I am now 22. I will being going back again on June 13th and I was wondering what the parking prices are now-a-days. I haven't been in a few years and was wondering what they run. I am also Very excited to ride Firehawk. I can't wait and seeing that im 6'1 230 i hear it doesn't feel like your going to fall out. Well just wanted to ramble a bit, I will Defianatly be posting a Trip Report for all to read!!:D

If you think you'll be going more than once, get the parking pass. It's $34.95 and it covers reg parking all season. And if you have a gold pass, you can park in the gold pass area, which is closer to the gate, too. Good deal! (if you know someone who does have one, take them with you and you can park there too!)

deb

If you think you'll be going more than once, get the parking pass. It's $34.95 and it covers reg parking all season. And if you have a gold pass, you can park in the gold pass area, which is closer to the gate, too. Good deal! (if you know someone who does have one, take them with you and you can park there too!)

deb

I was just about to say the same thing. I have a season parking pass and Gold (actually Maxx) Pass and it great to just flash your card to the person at the entrance to the Gold Pass parking area and not having to worry about messing with every where else.