Favorite Ride at KI

KIlover

I love little Bill's by far the best ride in the park!

My girlfriend wanted to ride it the other day because she thought it's hilarious that it's called the "Giggle Coaster" yet in order to ride by yourself, you have to be under 5 feet. So in the matter of minutes it went from her favorite to least favorite ride in the park.

For me, I really can't pick my favorite ride but I love Beast, Vortex, Face/Off, FoF, Racer (both ways ;) ) Top Gun, and Delirium.

Top 10 rides

1-TRTR

2-Drop Zone

3-Delirium

4-Avatar

5-Congo Falls

6-Wild Thornberries

7-Shake Rattle and Roll

8-Action Theater

9-Zephyr

10-Scrambler

Top 10 roller coasters (Having not ridden Firehawk)

1-Flight of Fear

2-Beast

3-Racer

4-Face/Off

5-Italian Job

6-Top Gun

7-Adventure Express

8-Fairly Odd Coaster

9-Reptar

10-Son of Beast

My overall top 10 would be:

1-TRTR

2-FoF

3-Beast

4-Racer

5-Drop Zone

6-Delirium

7-Avatar

8-Face/off

9-Italian Job

10-Congo Falls

Firehawk, FoF, and Beast are my favorites at KI. The last two were just this year because I have discovered the front seat of FoF and Beast is one of the smoother woodies I've ridden so far (and also the ability to see details what's going on for the first time with my glasses secured). I've ridden Firehawk as X-Flight - so it was already a favorite (but it was better down here for some reason).

Top 5 rides at KI.

1. Delirium

2. Drop Zone

3. TRTR

4. Congo Falls

5. Shake Rattle & Roll

Top 10 Roller Coasters at KI.

1. Firehawk

2. Son of Beast

3. Vortex

4. Flight of Fear

5. Racer [either way.]

6. Beast

7. Face/Off

8. Adventure Express

9. Top Gun

10. Beastie [i know that's not it's name anymore.]

=]

• 2 weeks later...

You guys are all gonna laugh at me (bracing myself for it right now), but I am not a thrill ride/coaster kinda girl. My 2 favorite rides are White Water Canyon (I love getting drenched) and the Bumper Cars (it's the nostalgia, I think) LOL Most of the rides I grew up loving are long gone, so KI doesn't have the thrill for me it once did.

You guys are all gonna laugh at me (bracing myself for it right now), but I am not a thrill ride/coaster kinda girl. My 2 favorite rides are White Water Canyon (I love getting drenched) and the Bumper Cars (it's the nostalgia, I think) LOL Most of the rides I grew up loving are long gone, so KI doesn't have the thrill for me it once did.

I, and many others, are not going to laugh at you. That's fine. What rides that you grew up with are long gone that were among your favorites? (Enchanted Voyage? Phantom Theater? Something else?)

I, and many others, are not going to laugh at you. That's fine. What rides that you grew up with are long gone that were among your favorites? (Enchanted Voyage? Phantom Theater? Something else?)

I loved the original Enchanted Voyage before it went all Smurf-y LOL It was a nice ride to just sit down, cool off & relax in. I also loved the small log flume before it was re-themed with the darn elephant. Something about that elephant just doesn't sit well with me. And the cars-not just the Antique Cars, but the little sporty one that used to intertwine with them.

And my all-time fave-The Witch's Cauldrons. I LOVED watching my mom turn green when she rode it with my brother & I. LOL

And thank you for not laughing. Most people I know and encounter are incredulous when I tell them I do not like roller coasters. They act like there is something wrong with me.