6-19-07 Trip to KI

KIlover

So yesterday my friend and i made our way up to KI. We arrived at about 10:00 and headed straight back to Firehawk. Apparently that was everybody else's idea too. We waited about 15 mins for the ride to open then about 30 more mins in line and we were on our way (We were on the yellow train). I must say Firehawk is a really great ride and I had never been on a flying coater before. After that we went to FOF and waited about 10 mins and got right on. I know the ride usually slows down a bit in the middle but this times it completley stopped! I was scared for a minute but then the ride continued. I was a little disappointed that there were no ORP at the end but then I saw that and On-Ride video is coming soon which is kinda cool (i know they have that on the Raptor at Cedar Point but i don't know how they could do it on FOF because the whole ride is in the dark).

Then we went up to the Eiffel Tower which is always fun. We walked through what used to be the Paramount Story but there is nothing and the blocks that had the movies on them looked kinda stupid with nothing on them. Then we headed over to the Action Zone area and rode Top Gun, Drop Zone, and Face/Off. We decided to some back to Delirium later. After that we went on The Vortex, one of my favorites, then on IJ:ST, which surprisingly had no line and was pretty fun. Then we went on Adventure Express ( does anyone know why they changed the rating from a 3 to a 5 when it doesn't even compare to the other 5's?) which was rough and at the very top of the last hill we got stuck for at least 5 mins. I was scared but then we came out and everything seemed fine do idk.

We decided to head back to The Beast which seemed rougher then usual but still a great ride. Tomb Raider was next. Boy has it lost it's touch. The music played during the ride was off and a bunch of lights and stuff were burnt out. I hope they don't remove the ride because I really like the idea, I just hope they retheme it and fix some things. Then we headed back to Action Zone to ride Delirium which was fun and relaxing ( I don't know why but i like it way better than MaXair at CP). We were the last people to ride when a major thunderstorm rolled in. So we went into Festhaust and had LaRosa's pizza ( yum yum ) but the storm wasn't going to let up any time soon so we decided to leave. Other than that it was a great trip to KI and I hope to go back at least one time again this summer.

So yesterday my friend and i made our way up to KI. We arrived at about 10:00 and headed straight back to Firehawk. Apparently that was everybody else's idea too. We waited about 15 mins for the ride to open then about 30 more mins in line and we were on our way (We were on the yellow train). I must say Firehawk is a really great ride and I had never been on a flying coater before. After that we went to FOF and waited about 10 mins and got right on. I know the ride usually slows down a bit in the middle but this times it completley stopped! I was scared for a minute but then the ride continued. I was a little disappointed that there were no ORP at the end but then I saw that and On-Ride video is coming soon which is kinda cool (i know they have that on the Raptor at Cedar Point but i don't know how they could do it on FOF because the whole ride is in the dark).

Then we went up to the Eiffel Tower which is always fun. We walked through what used to be the Paramount Story but there is nothing and the blocks that had the movies on them looked kinda stupid with nothing on them. Then we headed over to the Action Zone area and rode Top Gun, Drop Zone, and Face/Off. We decided to some back to Delirium later. After that we went on The Vortex, one of my favorites, then on IJ:ST, which surprisingly had no line and was pretty fun. Then we went on Adventure Express ( does anyone know why they changed the rating from a 3 to a 5 when it doesn't even compare to the other 5's?) which was rough and at the very top of the last hill we got stuck for at least 5 mins. I was scared but then we came out and everything seemed fine do idk.

We decided to head back to The Beast which seemed rougher then usual but still a great ride. Tomb Raider was next. Boy has it lost it's touch. The music played during the ride was off and a bunch of lights and stuff were burnt out. I hope they don't remove the ride because I really like the idea, I just hope they retheme it and fix some things. Then we headed back to Action Zone to ride Delirium which was fun and relaxing ( I don't know why but i like it way better than MaXair at CP). We were the last people to ride when a major thunderstorm rolled in. So we went into Festhaust and had LaRosa's pizza ( yum yum ) but the storm wasn't going to let up any time soon so we decided to leave. Other than that it was a great trip to KI and I hope to go back at least one time again this summer.

I'm glad you had a great time and I hope your next trip to KI will be a litte better than the last one.

Take care God bless

Marcia

We were there, too, and after the rain stopped the park was nearly empty... and the rain only lasted about 45 mins. We walked onto everything we rode except Firehawk and The Beast (which was at 10, had to wait on the fireworks).

deb