Firehawk on weekdays?

baseman478

Sorry if this has been asked before, but how long is the line for Firehawk usually on weekdays? I went last saturday and it was only about an hour wait, so I'm hoping it is about, or shorter than that time. If anyone has had an experience with the ride on weekdays, can you please tell me how long the line can be expected to be? Thanks, as I'm going tomorrow and can't wait to ride it again.

Yesterday it was 45 mins.. but that was at 10:30 in the morning. I think everyone in the park was there waiting in line... and they were running both trains and the transition was seemingly perfect. No glitches, and it was still going at night (I saw people on it as we were going to FoF). Even if I'd waited 3 hours, it still would have been worth it. It's a fantastic ride!

deb

I was there yesterday as well. The line looked to be about 30min or so. I went and rode everything else numerous times then made it my last ride of the night and I only had to wait one cycle. Mind you this was right at 10.

I believe the best strategy for getting in line for Firehawk is getting there early and then running a full-on sprint. Although KI strongly discourages running in the park, my friend and I went at about 8:30 to get in line for the extra close gold pass entrance, and when they opened the park, sprinted from the candy store on International Street to the entrance for Firehawk. It was fun to be in line for the first train, and see a line that went from Firehawk, all the way to The Racer.

I'll be there tomorrow (6/22) and I'll check out the lines for ya.

Matt

I believe the best strategy for getting in line for Firehawk is getting there early and then running a full-on sprint. Although KI strongly discourages running in the park, my friend and I went at about 8:30 to get in line for the extra close gold pass entrance, and when they opened the park, sprinted from the candy store on International Street to the entrance for Firehawk. It was fun to be in line for the first train, and see a line that went from Firehawk, all the way to The Racer.

Matt

Matt

I appreciate it, but I actually just went to the park today. Firehawk was the last ride of the day for me, and I waited from 7:30-8:22 P.m. so roughly a 52 minute wait. It wasn't bad either.

Also, Son of Beast was running full cycles today with water dummies. From what I could see, the trains looked nice on the track.